My Application Prospects

Hi Guyz!! First of all…This is really a gr8 platform u all have provided to ppl like us to ask our queries…Thank you for that!! I am wondering if some1 can help me out… My acads are pretty decent. Scored 94% in class Xth and 87%in …

Hi Guyz!!

First of all..This is really a gr8 platform u all have provided to ppl like us to ask our queries..Thank you for that!!

I am wondering if some1 can help me out...
My acads are pretty decent. Scored 94% in class Xth and 87%in class XIIth.Also received a merit certificate from CBSE to be amongst the top "0.1%" of the students to be appeared in class Xth board's Social Science examination 2003.
Receiver of scholar badges of honor for consecutive 5 years in my school

Represented school in district level Skating tournament.

Group singer at a community singing program conducted at Jawaharlal Nehru stadium presided over by "Mr. Murli Manohar Joshi"

Cleared the R.M.O("Regional Mathematics Olympiad" 2004-05) conducted by IIT Delhi and represented Delhi at I.N.M.O ("Indian National Mathematics Olympiad")

Received back to back merit certificates for securing more than 80% marks in the "National Mathematics Olympiad contest".

Did my Engineering in computer science from "NIT Surat", ranked 22 in the country by "India Today" amongst all engineering colleges with an aggregate percentage of 81.3%.

Managed various events at college level.led a team of more than 50 people as a "Convener" in the Cultural fest for freshers in year 2009.

Held the post for the "publicity head" in an event at clg and cracked a deal of representation and free air time with "My FM".

Coordinator of the"Dance Night" at or colleges Annual Cultural Fest.

Found out a security flaw in mail account handling of "Yahoo" and "Orkut" and informed them regarding the same.Highly appreciated by local newspapers for that.

I am currently working in an MNC in the R&D; department,but I want to switch to Management. I have 1 year experience in the company and want to take GMAT in abt 3-4 months.
Can anyone please shed some light on my prospects for good business schools in US and UK??I wud really appreciate it.
Thanks guys!!!