Mumbai Meet for INSEAD admits - September 2011 intake

Hello fellow INSEAD admits - starting Sept 2011, I am really excited about joining INSEAD’s 1-yr MBA program this Fall. I think it will be a good idea for us to have an INSEAD meet in Mumbai. This meet will allow us to spend time with our fut…

Hello fellow INSEAD admits - starting Sept 2011,

I am really excited about joining INSEAD's 1-yr MBA program this Fall. I think it will be a good idea for us to have an INSEAD meet in Mumbai. This meet will allow us to spend time with our future classmates, share joys and anxieties about INSEAD and get to know each other better. I hope everyone will be excited about attending the meet.

Please let me know how many of you all are interested in meeting at a coffee shop on Saturday evening, March 19th. I live in Andheri, please let me know where you live/work so that we can decide a mutually convenient location.

Please try your best to make it to the event. Do reply to this post and let me know if you would be joining.

I am looking forward to meeting my future classmates. See you soon.

Hello fellow INSEAD admits - starting Sept 2011,

I am really excited about joining INSEAD's 1-yr MBA program this Fall. I think it will be a good idea for us to have an INSEAD meet in Mumbai. This meet will allow us to spend time with our future classmates, share joys and anxieties about INSEAD and get to know each other better. I hope everyone will be excited about attending the meet.

Please let me know how many of you all are interested in meeting at a coffee shop on Saturday evening, March 19th. I live in Andheri, please let me know where you live/work so that we can decide a mutually convenient location.

Please try your best to make it to the event. Do reply to this post and let me know if you would be joining.

I am looking forward to meeting my future classmates. See you soon.

sorry mate for spoiling the party, I have a question off this thread, next year I am targeting insead, what sort of profile do i need ? currently i have a poor gmat score of 650 and 3 yrs work ex, i am looking to up the gmat score but still would be great to know what was the most important part of the insead app ? gmat score ? essays ? interview ?

Also given my 4 year diverse work experience, do u think a 10 month insead mba will land me into a solid job at my mba city ? I mean I have not concentrated my work ex to explicitly IT or operations.

2 yrs- IT SAP analyst
2 yrs-Family business-managing a manufacturing plant. All operations.

GMAT, will strive for high 700. decent acads, I am a very good writer and speaker to add on to all this.