Mumbai Marathon 2006!!!! :-)

Hello people! Rather late than never! lets start talking about the http://www.naseoh.org/ The idea is to spread awareness amongst people about the NGO and also try to raise money for a good cause. You could donate some amount of m…

Hello people!

Rather late than never! lets start talking about the

http://www.naseoh.org/

The idea is to spread awareness amongst people about the NGO and also try to raise money for a good cause. You could donate some amount of money to the cause as a matter of goodwill or to make it more exciting you could pledge your money on one of the runners

If you are intrested in running this marathon with us or want to pledge for a runner, Post here... and SOON!!! time is running..

This will be one experience you will cherish for a long time

More details on the marathon will be put up by puneet
As for now, People definitely Jogging/ Running/ Walking/ Waddling/ Crawlingfor the event are:
  1. Geetu
  2. Puneet
  3. Allwin
adios!

k it's confirmed - i waddling 7 kms

Nikhil

Hey peepz..
kidhar hai???

jus wanted to update the list..

1. Allwin
  2. Puneet
  3. Geetu
  4. Nikhil
  5. Ravtaj (geetu's bro)
  6. Namrata (geetu's friend)
  7. Jenny (another friend! )

cya..
geetu
Hey peepz..
kidhar hai???

jus wanted to update the list..
  1. Allwin
  2. Puneet
  3. Geetu
  4. Nikhil
  5. Ravtaj (geetu's bro)
  6. Namrata (geetu's friend)
  7. Jenny (another friend! )
cya..
geetu

Geetu getting her gang ... awesome going

ive got a couple of pm's regarding pledging and participation for the marathon ...

seems there is very less enthusiam this year 😐
registered for the dream run. have started practicing 10 days back, could not cover more than 4 km at a stretch as of now huh...

---Asif

hello guys,

i have registered for it long back online using credit card. i havent got any confirmation as of now.

have any of you guys got any kind confirmation? when i submitted the form they had given some reference number and email id. how long should i wait before i start pestering them for my confirmation?

yikes! one month to go!

thanks!

you got to wait atleast a fortnight greenday. it was mentioned on the page after u registered 😃

Didnt saw the thread early on..... .... I am running half-marathon... I too have registered long time back... just waiting to hear from them... .....

Anyone else running the half-marathon??

Ketan

Isn't there any entrance exam clashing with Mumbai Marathon this year? While I was in Mumbai, every year there was an entrance exam (2004 and 2005) on the same day!

And now that I dont have any entrance exams to give, I will be in Kharagpur! Sad. I shall run in the Mumbai Marathon some year though.

yes, the FMS test is on the same day. But for non delhi students, the chances of winning in the mumbai marathon are more than getting through in FMS!

guys, do let me know if somebody receives the ack and the running number. I am wary of IT systems these days!

Isn't there any entrance exam clashing with Mumbai Marathon this year? While I was in Mumbai, every year there was an entrance exam (2004 and 2005) on the same day!

And now that I dont have any entrance exams to give, I will be in Kharagpur! Sad. I shall run in the Mumbai Marathon some year though.

hi frenz.........

we have a huge contingent from KJ somaiya coming for the event, more than 100 students have registered from our college, hope to meet u all...........

can all of us meet at a point..........

keep posting
mukesh

Didnt saw the thread early on..... .... I am running half-marathon... I too have registered long time back... just waiting to hear from them... .....

Anyone else running the half-marathon??

Ketan

all i can say is good luck and prepare well

yes, the FMS test is on the same day. But for non delhi students, the chances of winning in the mumbai marathon are more than getting through in FMS!

guys, do let me know if somebody receives the ack and the running number. I am wary of IT systems these days!

i got the email confirmation today ... i had registered last saturday

Even i got my confirmation today.

Once a Pandit told me that "Ek din puri dunya tere peeche bhagegi"

now i know what he ment.

Me too got the email confirmation 😁

mee too got it! :)

can somebody else collect ur running number coz the timings are pretty odd?? or will the running number be sent with the physical acceptance letter?

i am feeling kinda silly about not remembering the instructions!

In case the participant is unable to come personally to collect his/her running number bib, a representative can collect the running number bib in his/her stead. However, the representative must carry the original Acceptance Letter signed by the participant/guardian (as the case may be), and an authority letter authorizing him/her to collect the running number bib on behalf of the participant.

so thats the end of that! 😃

Your acceptance letter will be sent to you shortly.
In the case the physical Acceptance Letter does not reach you, you can remove a print of this e-mail confirmation for collection of your Running Number from the South Side Lobby, World Trade Centre, Centre 1, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai- 400 005 between January 11 to 14, 2006 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The confirmed participant must carry this e-mail confirmation in person. Please carry some proof of identification, e.g. Driving license, Passport copy, Company/School/College identity card, if required by registration officials at the Expo.

hello guys,

i have registered for it long back online using credit card. i havent got any confirmation as of now.

have any of you guys got any kind confirmation? when i submitted the form they had given some reference number and email id. how long should i wait before i start pestering them for my confirmation?

yikes! one month to go!

thanks!

Bump ....

Till now , only 1 PG member has contributed 😃

hope some pg guy wins

Hey people, anyone whoz not really interested in running and can "pass" the registration. Got late by a day and just now someone suggested about getting the "Reg. No" from the Non-enthus. Do let me know!!!

Hi all,
Apologies for posting so late. Was really tied up. Me just joined procam and working for the marathon. 😃 Work going on full swing to make the event a grand success. Hope we have a good number of PGites taking part. Wish you the very best and do pass me the f/b on the event. It would be really helpful for us to know our shortcomings, if any.

Regards,
Amar