MTNL JTO THROUGH GATE 2016

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MTNL JTO THROUGH GATE 2016 EXAM

Hi guys MTNL this year recruit for JTO post through GATE 2016 exam....Any one who wants to join MTNL  please please please discuss with me for any info....

Hi Friends MTNL taking through GATE 2015 my Rank was 1300 in Computer Science.there are 59 seats. should i apply or not(Registration fee 1000.)

When the final result will come.... they have removed the link without even displaying the final list

When MTNL will publish d result of JTO through gate 15 ?? It's been 1 month 

Result not come yet. Did the recruitment get cancelled ? If someone know the correct recruitment status please share.

Join ESE-2017 (Electronics) Thread on PaGaLGuY – Invitation by @newabhilash http://bnc.lt/a/key_live_kbkQE6Qy8jxrhqmDfbDCClenzre7DAvJ?groupId=44175129&campaign=pgapp_share&feature=groupshare

is mtnl jto better than je(electronics) in aai?

How is the post of jto in mtnl .What would be salary in training ?

Hello fiends ,I am at 90 which I think my rank wud be 14 in gen JTO Telecom, any1 know how many vacancy r there?

I got letter from mtnl any 1 got the same plz tel ur gate rank too

Received by post

Ma'am told me there are only few candidates going to be selected. and they did not tell me whether candidates called on merit  or not.Has anyone talked tothe verification officer.

Any other update. 

plz share....

Does any one has any information regarding MTNL recruitment?

any updates?

Final result is out...here is the link

http://mtnl.in/jtoresult.pdf

Hello everyone. Pls tell me recruitment procedure. I have done btech cse. Is selection done purely on gate score ?

Hi guyzz..I filed a RTI with MTNL to check whats the cut off and who all are selected for JTO (Telecom)? I am posting the  the cut off marks..I am a non-tech guy and i want to know the status of one of my relatives..please see if anyone of you got higher marks and still left out..or if you can spot any error..bcz if MTNL did make any bad move, I am gonna trouble them very very much from the highest levels..general (telecom) 777, OBC (telecom) 729, ST (telecom) 496, SC(Telecom) 584...all GATE-2015 scores..please do reply

People who got recruited please share your exp. Like how much time they ll take fir releasing finsl list.. and what about medical?