Mstc recruitment 2017

Regarding exam syllabus, pattern and other trivial things.

Did anybody get payment confirmation mail/message? I downloaded the receipt but didn't get the mail.

Hey,

Can you please tell me In MSTC form, what we have to fill in the column of specialization for 10th and 12th ?

I am a graduate in ENGG can i apply for Management Trainee Operations Just a clarification 

any idea of when the exam is held??

my 10th % is less then 60 , and class 12 and B.E are above 70 ... am i eligible ?

M sc in maths ,can I apply for mt operation??

Mail reply from MSTC HR reg pattern,

Dear Candidate, 
Thank you for your query. 
The examination would cover the following areas of general aptitude:
- English Language - General Knowledge - Current Affairs - Quantitative Aptitude - Logical Reasoning
The exam would be online Multi Choice Question based and the duration would be 2 hours. 

The exam would be online 150 Multi Choice Question of 100 marks based and the duration would be 2 hours
Wish you all the best! 
Thanks and regards, MSTC India 

Applied for the post of

• rest of other disciplines
  • MT OPERATIONS

0 voters

when is the last date?

plz reply

has everyone got their mail& sms confirmation?

Today i apply for mstc operation post.but i couldnot open the link.everytime it says that server cant be reached.hv anyone faced the same problem??the last date should be 6 th feb 2017,as per as the notification. could anybody help me??

Last time they have shortlisted candidates for written on basis of grad marks, what abt this time???

Dear Aspirants,

From the last couple of days I am getting a lot of queries regarding MSTC over the phone.(picked up randomly by you guys from the websites).Pls do not waste  your time ,rather you cab submit your valid/meaningful queries on this platform.1/2

2/2 Remember one thing that till exam your focus is only to cross the first hurdle with good score(Written exam).......as the real game will start afterwards.

Please any one tell the syllabus for mstc management trainee exam 

and exam patttern of exam please 

Dear Aspirants,

let me share from the past

Last year 27 MTs from different specializations have been shortlisted in jan'16.At that time Basic for most of them were 12600(E-0).A few of them left,after getting a better basic/jobs closer to hometown.Vacant spaces were filled up by HRA from waitlisted candidates.

Remaining demanded at par basic with a Miniratna,and present CMD grant approval 3 months ahead of 1 year.

mt operation syllabus ??

Dear All,

Those who are applying for MTs have seen that the basic-16400/- which are offered is same with AM(System/Java/.net).But the CTC is different.This is due to difference in perks offered to them and MTs.For MTs it is 15% of Basic (which will regularize to 48% after 1 Yr) and for them it is 48% from day 1.

Have a nice day & all d best guys!

Today is MSTC ltd. inauguration of Guwahati office.so MTs aspirants from North-eastern states get ready !