MSc Management

Hello, I have got 4 years work ex in IT. I have already applied for MBA in NUS, NTU and UB. I was also looking at MSc Management courses in Univ of Surrey, Univ of Manchester and Univ of Bath all in UK. Do you guys know of anyone with m…

Hello,

I have got 4 years work ex in IT. I have already applied for MBA in NUS, NTU and UB. I was also looking at MSc Management courses in Univ of Surrey, Univ of Manchester and Univ of Bath all in UK.

Do you guys know of anyone with my exp level who has done a MSc? Is it really worth it? MSc is way less costly than a MBA thats one of the reasons I am looking at MSc now.

Rgds,
Ranjith

I think with four years work experience, you should look at better universities in the UK. Manchester is very good for management, but I strongly advice you to apply to LSE, Imperial, Cass and Nottingham.

do you mean look at better universities giving MSc courses or u mean I should look for an MBA???

Oops, I meant universities for MSc Management. Manchester is really good for MBA and for MSc Management, but you should also apply to LSE, Imperial etc, as you have work experience.

Hey Anand..
PMed you..
Kindly check and reply..

Hey
I would like to know if the MS in management would affect my chances of an getting an top mba degree later on
Please let me know

hi vseth,
i dont see any reason why msc management will stop u to get an mba admit latr on. i sugst work fr few yrs aftr msc (managerial) and then go for the kill. all the best