Msc in International Business in UK

Hello… I have one year experience in Global Supply Chain in One of India’s biggest Conglomerate.I want to persue MBA or Msc in International business or operations & supply chain from reputed & atleast triple accredated univ. in UK. My total b…

Hello...
I have one year experience in Global Supply Chain in One of India's biggest Conglomerate.I want to persue MBA or Msc in International business or operations & supply chain from reputed & atleast triple accredated univ. in UK. My total budget is 1800000.. including tution fees,travel,living expences & others....plz suggest me good univ..:-P

u do ur MBA or pgdm in india only... k govt. has stopped issuing work permit visa to foreigners after university.. I was hoping to go there for IB but my friends there suggested me not to come as they are still struggling working in hotels and security guards.. but if ur too desperate u can apply to lancaster, leeds, warwick, oxford brookes for Msc. but for MBA U need at least 3 years work ex.. and dont have the idea that u will get a job there instantly coz these days preference is being given more to Europeans ... The above univs. require IELTS score of more than 7.5... ur career marks are also counted... work ex isn't sufficient for the entry...