MS in US v/s MBA in India (investment, return and assurity)

hi friends… let us all pour in our inputs from experiences drawn from indians who have done MS from a foreign university, let us base our discussion on various parameters of measurement like the 1. investment involved, 2.the return …

hi friends..

let us all pour in our inputs from experiences drawn from indians who have done MS from a foreign university, let us base our discussion on various parameters of measurement like the
1. investment involved,

2.the return on it

3. the assurity of gettin a good career

4. feasibilty of MS in economics or finance 4 engg graduates and ppl from other streams

5. Equivalent courses available in other countries.

thnx in advance 4 pouring in inputs

Hey people..
i'm an Engg fresher: plannin to take up GRE mid july.. started off wid d preparartions these days..

1. how'd i prove my inclination towards a course like MS in economics or Finance being an engg fresher.. (by that time i'l b a passout..)
2. wat score shud one get to xpect to get thru a prestigious course like this..
3. r there any cheaper courses available.. i mean if US univ are costlier.. can we get similar programs in europe.. with a higher return on investment..
4. an mid rung indian MBA is better or MS in a management field from any xyz US/Europe univ.

Pleasae someone pour inputs on it.. i'm highly inquisitive to know.. nd i'm afraid of the immigration coups.. so not approaching any agency
thnx in advance 4 replying..
Supreet

looks like not much ppl interrted inn a query like this..
neways .. if posi someome plz pour in inputs!!

Supreet

anyone alive!!

Where do you see yourself 5 yrs from now ? 10 yrs from now ?

Yes, it is as simple as that.
Don't compare M.S in finance at U.S with M.B.A in India. This is like comparing apples with oranges. No one can tell you what is better. You need to figure out your short term and long term goals and decide accordingly.

And seriously don't just go by cost and ROI. No degree can guarantee you success. Right now the economy is booming in India and doing good in U.S, so its all well and good, might not be the case 5 yrs from now.

hii,

i am just in the 3rd yr of engg in metallurgy from nit raipur. i want to aim at doing mba from a top us b school. so, as i know that they need about 3-5 yrs of work ex. the problem with me is that i dont like the nature of the job which i would get placement from the coll.
my acads go like this...
10th 85%
12th 86%
my cgpi is currently going on 8.6/10. 2nd yr completed
have been participating in various extra curriculars also in school n coll.
i have a interest in the banking finance marketing n sales sector. though i have mentioned quite a large area ;)).
so few people have advised me to have my work ex in this sector only by, getting into banking managerial jobs by qualifying bank exams or by getting into the sales manager type jobs in some insurance company ( as my father suggested who is himself in this field).

my point is that if i choose this kind of jobs after my btech....so the study will b quite different from my work ex. so will this effect my chances of getting into the top bussiness schools of which i dream of for an mba after say 4 yrs of work ex.???

pls help....!!!

India to akhir apna desh h yar .. If u have the quality u can get admsn in top 10 b.school, where no need of workex, and roi is amazing..
So top u.s college is also a gud option but u should have strong profile.. Atb

Hey people..
i'm an Engg fresher: plannin to take up GRE mid july.. started off wid d preparartions these days..

1. how'd i prove my inclination towards a course like MS in economics or Finance being an engg fresher.. (by that time i'l b a passout..)
2. wat score shud one get to xpect to get thru a prestigious course like this..
3. r there any cheaper courses available.. i mean if US univ are costlier.. can we get similar programs in europe.. with a higher return on investment..
4. an mid rung indian MBA is better or MS in a management field from any xyz US/Europe univ.

Pleasae someone pour inputs on it.. i'm highly inquisitive to know.. nd i'm afraid of the immigration coups.. so not approaching any agency
thnx in advance 4 replying..
Supreet

i am also thinking the same as mba in usa is very costly & behooves job experience

http://www.pagalguy.com/news/does-extracurricular-classify-student-other-a-17926194/

How can University rankings help you pick up your Foreign Grad School?

http://www.pagalguy.com/news/can-university-rankings-help-you-pick-up-your-foreign-a-17925324/

How can University rankings help you pick up your Foreign Grad School? http://www.pagalguy.com/news/can-university-rankings-help-you-pick-up-your-foreign-a-17925324/

Just Answer to 5 simple questions and get a chance to win a gift voucher. Options will be given for answers in terms of images. Click on below link: http://goo.gl/pJSa3D

Why specialize?

Tune into our Q&A Session on 02/03/16 to learn what are the best MS in the USA specializations!

Follow us on Twitter @AvanseEduLoan

Get your Student Loan here: http://bit.ly/1J9vsSJ

‪#‎AspireWithAvanse‬

Guys plz tell me about rouitlingen university. For ms