MS in germany

What is the best university in Germany for a chemical engineering Masters, where the tuition fee is waived?

Hi All, Can anyone provide Info on the topic [What is the best university in Germany for a chemical engineering Master’s, where the tuition fee is waived?]

WHAT ARE THE BEST UNIVERSITIES FOR MS IN AUTOMOBILE ENGG. IN GERMANY?

ALSO WHAT ARE THE JOB PROSPECTS AFTER THAT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

I want to pursue my PG in Germany. Currently I am working as Analog hardware design engineer . I don't have a impressive academic record ,but I have a good hands-on experience and mpressive co curricular activities record , I have a one year working experience in my   field , I want to known will I face some challenges for getting admission for PG in Germany due to low academic record ? And will my working experience help in any way ?  

What are the best universities for doing MS in Electrical Engg in Germany ?

I want to pursue my MS in Information Systems in Germany. I have a work experience of 3.5 years in the IT Industry as a Quality Assurance Engineer. My academic scores are as below:

TOEFL Score:100

Btech:8.04/10 in ECE

Class 12-85%

Class 10-89%

Can you tell me the chances of getting through TU9s with this profile? Do i need to give GRE also? And if yes, what score should i target for?

Hello, I got a 3 years bachelor degree from an Indian university and applying for masters in Germany. The german university wants info on how to convert Indian marks to ECTS, preferably via my Indian universitie’s authorized info or letter. How can i do this? 

Having magoosh ttp and mocks selling at low price anyone need whatsapp me

9105079411"

Hello Students
We are from RULOANS. We provide education loans to students who are planning to study abroad or currently studying in abroad.
We have a tie up with several corporate banks and Nbfc’s out there.
Anyone interested can contact me

Having magoosh targettest prep kaplan manhattan and princeton review at low price anyone need inbox me

9105079411: