MS in Finance instead of MBA

Hi everybody, I hv a query abut the upcoming course which is MS in finance in US univs… Now more and more ppl are opting for this course… If anyone has any inputs about the post school employment after this course… and what kind of jobs o…

Hi everybody,

I hv a query abut the upcoming course which is MS in finance in US univs.. Now more and more ppl are opting for this course... If anyone has any inputs about the post school employment after this course.. and what kind of jobs one gets after this course.. plz share..

cheers
Monika

Monika,

Get in touch with alumni from these univs, to find out what they did before completing these degrees and where they've landed afterwards. Does the univ have a track record of placing grads in good roles in good firms?

While going for an unconventional degree such as MS in Finance, go for a Univ with strong ties with the industry. Physical proximity to NY will be great.
Hi everybody,

I hv a query abut the upcoming course which is MS in finance in US univs.. Now more and more ppl are opting for this course... If anyone has any inputs about the post school employment after this course.. and what kind of jobs one gets after this course.. plz share..

cheers
Monika

Hey,
i am planning to apply for MS (Fin) or MBA (FIN) in Uni OF adel....please help me out which one is a better option . i am planning to go on a SIR visa and then do MS/MBa....I have approx 2 yrs of wrk ex..and will MS (Fin) b of much more value than a MBA(FIN)...thanks and also please let me u guys email address who r studying in australia or intending to ....
Thanks and regards