MS in Aussie

Hi everyone,I’m new to this forum. I am planning to do MS in Aussie. I’ve got short listed some universities and here are they:1. Swinburne 2.Univ of Queensland 3.Queensland Univ of Tech 4.LaTrobe UnivThe major I’m looking for is Computer S…

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I am planning to do MS in Aussie. I've got short listed some universities and here are they:
1. Swinburne 2.Univ of Queensland 3.Queensland Univ of Tech 4.LaTrobe Univ
The major I'm looking for is Computer Science/Information Technology. There is also a constraint for me in the name of "Money"...

I want a solution from you guys but before that my expectation or my plan is to do MS coursework but want to work on the same project of my UG, which is on Brain Tumor. But as the areas implemented in it are neither my majors nor my electives. So, I am not thorough understanding of those topics. That's the reason I am scared of getting into MS Research.

Having said this, I want to do the course somewhere where the Research works are valued/I can develop the Project so it HELPS AT LEAST ONE HUMAN. That's my ambition. To make it come true, with Financial Constraints, which of this will HELP me?

Thank You for your Help Guys and Thanks for providing this platform for us to share our doubts and clear it...👏😃