MS HRM Vs MBA

HI All I currently have admission offer from University of Texas, Arlington ( 2yr MS HRM) and from Babson College, Boston ( MBA- 1 Yr). I have an MBA from India with HR specailisation and 5 yr work experience in core HR function from to…

HI All

I currently have admission offer from University of Texas, Arlington ( 2yr MS HRM) and from Babson College, Boston ( MBA- 1 Yr).

I have an MBA from India with HR specailisation and 5 yr work experience in core HR function from top IT companies.

I am currently on H4. I am very interested in Babson but i have following concerns.
1. Babson is twice expensive as compared to UT.
2. I am currently on H4 and will take 2-6 months for me to move to F1 which means that i will not be eligble for student loan until i move to F1

I need advise on whether I should take up Babson or UT. Given the current financial downturn I am also worried that I wont get a job after I complete one year MBA at Babson and will end up with a huge financial liability. My spouse works in USA and we have some savings but I am not sure if it makes sense to put in our savings for funding my education.

I look forward to hearing from you all with your perspective on my situation.

Regards