Mount Carmel or IIBS Bangalore?

Hi Friends, Please let me know the MBA placement scenes of Mount Carmel and IIBS Bangalore. IIBS claims have highest placement of 14 Lacs. Is it true? Is there 100 % placement? While Mount Carmel provides PGDM only, IIBS provides MBA and PGD…

Hi Friends,

Please let me know the MBA placement scenes of Mount Carmel and IIBS Bangalore. IIBS claims have highest placement of 14 Lacs. Is it true? Is there 100 % placement? While Mount Carmel provides PGDM only, IIBS provides MBA and PGDM at much lesser fees. I know the Mount Carmel is decent. But compared to Mount Carmel, is IIBS worth to consider?

I scored 97.3 %ile in MAT and not selected for Christ. What are the other options in Bangalore considering decent placement.

Regards,
Anita

@anitasingh1

Hi Friends,

Please let me know the

MBA

placement scenes of Mount

Carmel

and IIBS Bangalore. IIBS claims have highest placement of 14 Lacs. Is it true? Is there 100 % placement? While Mount Carmel provides PGDM only, IIBS provides MBA and PGDM at much lesser fees. I know the Mount Carmel is decent. But compared to Mount Carmel, is IIBS

worth

to consider?

I

scored

97.3 %ile in

MAT

and not selected for Christ. What are the other options in

Bangalore

considering decent placement.

Regards,

Anita

@anitasingh1

Hi Friends,

Please let me know the

MBA

placement scenes of Mount

Carmel

and IIBS Bangalore. IIBS claims have highest placement of 14 Lacs. Is it true? Is there 100 % placement? While Mount Carmel provides PGDM only, IIBS provides MBA and PGDM at much lesser fees. I know the Mount Carmel is decent. But compared to Mount Carmel, is IIBS

worth

to consider?

I

scored

97.3 %ile in

MAT

and not selected for Christ. What are the other options in

Bangalore

considering decent placement.

Regards,

Anita

IIBS Bangalore is Providing a Genuine Placement for the students.The Placement is depends on your knowledge,that knowledge are the main thing providing by IIBS then we can tell it as a 100% Placement.IIBS is as much worth than what you are Paying.As a Old Student i am suggesting you the IIBS to Mould your Career.Don't Miss the Chance and All the Best.....👍

@anitasingh1

Hi Friends, Please let me know the MBA placement scenes of Mount Carmel and IIBS Bangalore. IIBS claims have highest placement of 14 Lacs. Is it true? Is there 100 % placement? While Mount Carmel provides PGDM only, IIBS provides MBA and PGDM at much lesser fees. I know the Mount Carmel is decent. But compared to Mount Carmel, is IIBS worth to consider?I scored 97.3 %ile in MAT and not selected for Christ. What are the other options in Bangalore considering decent placement.Regards,Anita

Placement in IIBS is very good and they are providing Professional Atmosphere to Get place.My Preference is always IIBS only..

IIBS is the epitome of success not just in terms of Placements but also for the Quality of Education received here. The eminent faculties over here have years of Industry exposure which help in understanding the concepts quite well.     g...!!! 

IIBS is one of the fastest growing Institute in the country, and is listed among the one the best colleges in India.   The faculty here is excellent as people from various fields with in depth knowledge come here and teach. You get to learn from them.

IIBS is a fabulous place for people a)finding who they are b) making who they are more aware of the wider world c) looking for support to do and d) People who think outside the box are comfortable here, especially if they are willing to accept criticism and communicate. Advising, in every facet of life, is critical to doing well because it is so easy to get lost in the superabundance of causes/networks on campus.  

IIBS, one of the best emerging B-school in the cournty is home to teachers mentors and supporting staff. Who relentlessly put their best efforts to shape future managers. this institute provided me with excellent opportunities to learn and build my career. Thanks  to the all soft skills teaching faculty for helping us for achiving our   goals.  And thanks to all my teacher for improving in our personal skills. 

Well, people say IIBS is the mecca of management education in India and they're aren't lying! It indeed is the best place to enhance your overall personality.    

Our college participates in many events, competition and festivals and hence there are a lot extra-curricular activities going on every day 

IIBS is a wonderful school. They offer countless, unique opportunities for students to be a part of and maintain a safe atmosphere of learning. Each professor strives to make class time an academic adventure, with hands-on and visual learning.    My overall opinion of IIBS is that it's an amazing school with many great opportunities. I love this school and I'm pretty sure others will too. I have had made great memories here in IIBS and I cannot wait for more memories here. My experience here in IIBS has been great. The students and faculty are always friendly and helpful.     

IIBS is an institution that provides countless opportunities for its students. The professors are all passionate about their work and do their best to engage students.   The community of students will make anyone feel welcome, and being in the IIBS will make life enjoyable and fun! Academically, IIBS outshines several other colleges.   So far, I am enjoying IIBS college because there are so many resources that can help you with all your classes. There are multiple activities that the university holds during the semester 

IIBS is an incredible school that makes students the priority. Professors and Counsellors are almost always available for one-on-one assistance. The campus overall is stunningly beautiful, and the university staff is constantly keep up with the entire campus for a safe and clean environment for students. I am so glad that I chose IIBS to pursue my MBA.