Greetings from MCAL! (Management Consulting and Advanced Learning) We are starting next Big Data and Hadoop Training in Pune from November 16th, 2013. Training includes hands on experience on live Amazon account with real project like worksh…
Greetings from MCAL! (Management Consulting and Advanced Learning)
We are starting next Big Data and Hadoop Training in Pune from November 16th, 2013. Training includes hands on experience on live Amazon account with real project like workshop. Faculty is the industry veteran with 25+ years of experience, with doctorate in computer aided manufacturing. He holds 5 patents under his belt.
Big Data Analytics – Why?
Data is now generated by more sources and at ever increasing rates. Examples include Social Media sites, GPS based tracking systems, point of sale equipment, etc.The ability to process such data can provide that essential edge required for business success. Demand for Big Data professionals is rapidly increasing. Knowledge of Big Data can provide an advantage leading to faster professional advancement
About this course
This course on Big Data Analytics for Business is a combination of essential fundamentals, practical techniques, hands-on sessions on Hadoop, and case studies to cement all this together.
By completing this course you will be able to …
· Understand fundamentals of analytics
· Know what' Big Data' analytics is all about
· Get a grip on Big Data applications
· Identify problem areas that can be tackled by Big Data analytics
· Effectively Use Big Data tools like Hadoop
· Choose the most appropriate tools to solve Big Data problems
· Propose and lead Big Data related projects in your organizations
Course Content -
· What is Big Data?
· Overview of Big Data Analytics tools and systems
· Introducing Analytics in the enterprise: Case Studies
· Trends in Big Data Analytics
· Map-reduce technique to manage Big Data - and its application
· Hadoop - In Depth
· Hadoop - Clustering
· Hands-on session using Amazons implementation of Hadoop and publicly available data
· Introduction to Pig, HIVE, HBase
· Installing and managing Hadoop
The course takes a "hands-on" approach to ensure that the basics are understood very well and assimilated concepts are applied in practice.
Essential pre-requisite for practitioner course: Java programming language.
Note: Basic Java Module for participants those who are new to Java.
Himani Tyagi| MCAL
Key Account Manager
www.mcal.in Office: +91 20.4011.1364