This place is going to be most followed one in coming months. Please abide by the rules(taken from previous year’s repository thread) for posting your scores.Go ahead and normalize the CAT '13. Let the world know who you are and what you are capa…
This place is going to be most followed one in coming months. Please abide by the rules(taken from previous year's repository thread) for posting your scores.Go ahead and normalize the CAT '13. Let the world know who you are and what you are capable of.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
- Each member will post one and only one post. If you are inspired by some Puy's score then LIKE the post, no quoting.
- Update your post everytime you appear in a mock.
- Everyone has to mention there coaching roll no. and Full name in the post.
- Please include the scores,calls, convert of your previous seasons. It will inspire everyone a lot.
- You can also provide a link of your previous year mock scores.(Don't quote it. Just provide the link.)
- Please follow the following template with no or little variation. You can Clutter your post if it inspires you but don't make it illegible.
FORMAT with minimum required details
Full Name :
T.I.M.E.(Roll No : )
No. __________Sec1 %ile_____Sec2 %tile________OA%tile___ AIR ___Cutoffs not cleared
C.L. (Roll No : )
No. _____Sec1%ile______Sec2 %tile______OA%tile_______ Topper's List ____Cutoffs not cleared
PM 1____XX.XX __________XX.XX_________XX.XX______Yes/No _______(QADI/VALR/None/All)
No._________Sec1%tile_______________Sec2%tile______OA%tile______Cutoffs Not Cleared
- Remembering your post location: For starters, you can remember the page. But if the thread builds up, you will need to remember your post's permalink( (at the top right corner of your post).
- Non-Finalized results: Institutes such as CL, CF, etc, upload the OMRs in batches, resulting in a gradual change in percentile and AIRs. It is hence wise to edit your post, say on a Wednesday, after the results are finalized. (Hat-tip: Basilisk)
- Benchmark: For the benefit of those, who miss some tests, or take them from friends; sectional cutoffs and percentiles can be mentioned in this thread. Alternatively, it can be put up by each paper's thread creator, in his first post. (Hat-tip: krishor)
- The single biggest reason is ego-boost. This post will inspire you to work even harder. It's all about healthy competition.
- It will inspire others to compete with you, sometime secretly, sometime openly.
- Selection in Dream Teams. Without updated mock scores,name and roll no, you might miss the chance.
Take your scores with a pinch of salt. Don't get too over-confident with your performance and don't neglect your bad performance by assuming that you will crack on D-day. You want this season to be your final one.
Go ahead and conquer the feline.
All the best!!
Space reserved 😁