Mobile Phones.

hi folks bought samsung c 100 want to get the max use of this phone any suggestions tht one has found out on his own or which is really intersting abt it the best game downloaded on this phone n do downloading ring tones dent…

hi folks

bought samsung c 100

want to get the max use of this phone

any suggestions tht one has found out on his own or which is really intersting abt it the best game downloaded on this phone

n do downloading ring tones dent one's pocket n want to download stone cold steve austin's music ..where will i find this ringtone

gautham

thread title renamed by anil

hey....tones, pics et al as downloaded from ur mobile operator's website are chargeable as specified...however on wap, u can find n no. of sites where u cud get such tones (does ur piece accept midis) and wallpapers....check out mobile9.com. tagtag.com, mobone.com or the good 'ol google on wap 😉 downloading from these is completely free

Cheers

hi folks

bought samsung c 100

want to get the max use of this phone

any suggestions tht one has found out on his own or which is really intersting abt it the best game downloaded on this phone

n do downloading ring tones dent one's pocket n want to download stone cold steve austin's music ..where will i find this ringtone

gautham

thread title renamed by anil

Boss A c100?????????
I have my reservations for the set coz I had it once and had to sell it coz it had software problems...

hey buddy
i too have c100 . Cud u plzzz tell me wat all s/w probs r u facing?????

hey if u can arrange d data cable for c100, it'll b d best coz den u'll b able to download a large no of utilities(games,wallpapers nd ringtones) from ur pc.

Hey guys me thinking of buying a cell phone. My budget would be somewhere around 4000-4500 Rs. Could you guys suggest some good models( I prefer sleek to sturdy) and the model name. Thanks and cheers

nokia 1100 is gud.
Or go for some motorola models(dey r pretty cheap) like c350 etc etc....
Even sam r220 is also very gud in dis price bracket.(tried nd trusted).

hey buddy
i too have c100 . Cud u plzzz tell me wat all s/w probs r u facing?????

I sold it...
It used to hang anytime and had to be restarted...
I have a Ericssont630 now..
But can someone help me with the datatcable??
Whenever I start the Sony Ericsson Image Editor it doesnt detect my mobile...
Have the p2303 data cable...
Wut to do???

talk bout phones n NOKIA has to b the BEST...others come way behind....SAMSUNG()i hav used it) n sony ericcson being bettr than most of them in terms of EASE OF USE n the SOFTWARE.but nokia is a nokia is a nokia.

foll r the PLUSSES N MINUSES acc to me

NOKIA:
+
the best
easy to use
good RESALE VALUE
good conn on WAP(others hav bad conn thru WAP except sony ericcson)

-
less features for MORE PRICE as comp to others
gen overpriced
for color screens....gen 4096 colors(poor resolution) only 6600,3660,7600 etc hav 65536 colors but r xpensiv

SONY ERICCSON
+
lots of features n competitively priced
gr8 displ...65536 color for most of them

-
tardy to use...once u get the hang of it its a bit bettr
resale value...bad

SAMSUNG
+
best display in the mkt...65536 color displ for even a c100 gr8
poly tones..sound gr8 bettr than most of the other cells

-
most of the features dont work easily...like one cell has infra-red port but doesnt work wit othr cells..so y is it ther??!!
gprs/wap is sloo....seen it in a C100 also
dont get games etc compatibl wit samsung generally..get tunes tho
resale value bad
also prices drop so fst u regret thinkin if only u wud hav waited for 15 days more u wud hav paid a lot less for it

others...hmmmm...i can go on

here r some bookmarks..get free games tones etc oer here...dont waste money by downing frm ur operator

open these links on ur wap enabled cells

wap.spruce.jp chek out tennis game oer here its awesome
www.j2mesoftware.com
www.einfotimes.com.....to send free sms to USA,CANADA n INDIA frm mobile/pc both
www.tagtag.com ....open this site on PC n cell both simultaneously...then c the code of tone/wallpaper/game u like...enter the code on the site opened on the mobile..it works.
www.pagalguy.com/cat/wapmenu.php ...WAP version of apna site....need i say more...

hav a nice time

gr8 post tabrez
was awaiting ur post on this tread

i thought u would post from a mobile

gr8 post there tabrez!

i to believe that the nokia models are the most reliable and have good resale value. i have a 2100 and tho it's been only 4-5 months since i'm using it, i can tell u that it's quite good and has'nt given me any problem!

i am planning to shift to colour versions soon.. say in another 3-4 months time.. will go for nokia ofcourse, but have to decide on model. any suggestions? i have 6600 in my mind, but have to think abt the price !!

cheers,
aravind

p.s : btw tabrez which wap enabled phone do u have?

How much does a 6600 cost ? and wat abt the Sony T 630 ?

How much does a 6600 cost ? and wat abt the Sony T 630 ?

nokia 6600 is 23K. dont 9 abt da other one

hey zombie....WATS ur budget like???20+ go for 6600 it is jus gr8!!!!
25+ go for nokia 6230 it is the baap of 6600...its far smaller than 6600 n has more features...camera,MP3playr,flash memory card,EDGE...newer version of WAP..et al....but it will b around 25-26 or even more..it is launchin end of this quarter.i.e. end of this month...ther r others avail also...lemme kno.

btw zombie i use a nokia 6510...its a black n white cell tho

hey anil
t630 is a good 1!!as usual sony-ericc gives a lot of features like blutooth et al...
only flip side of all the COLOR DISPLAY fones...u cant c a word on the DISPLAY when u r OUT in the SUN!!!
6600 costs 20+ grey mkt.

only flip side of all the COLOR DISPLAY fones...u cant c a word on the DISPLAY when u r OUT in the SUN!!!
6600 costs 20+ grey mkt.

hey this display problem under the sun is true for even 6600 or its baap ??

aravind

me happens to be a proud owner of Nokia 3350 .. good goin' ... replacement possible only if i dare financing it myself

PS: it provides some Hindi support also, which saught my attention apart from other decent features ...

hey , is the nokia 6230 released in india and whats the price ( orig/ grey ) ??? considering the specs , looks like its a VFM all the way

Nokia 3310 is da best! First cell phone i got... also the only cell phone i have! i have decided to replace it with a monster cell phone only if i get into a good college...
I suggest motorola T360 (or some number..not sure) its got the best resolution for its price which is around 10K+. terrific piece.

The main advantage with nokia is definitely its interface...its as good as it can get.

Also chek a very happening set nok 5100.
its a very funky set nd costs only bout 11k