MM program AIM Manila or HKUST MBA Program

I am a CA with 7 years of versatile experience of finance and quality (six sigma and sox). I have got admission offer for MM program of AIM Manila and HKUST MBA Program. I am not able to decide which one to take , can any one suggest which one to …

I am a CA with 7 years of versatile experience of finance and quality (six sigma and sox). I have got admission offer for MM program of AIM Manila and HKUST MBA Program. I am not able to decide which one to take , can any one suggest which one to take.

Regards
Vikas

If you are planning to come back to india then opt for manila. Else if you are looking for international work experience opt for HKUST. I wud suggest you to apply for HKUST. The international experience you get is really great. I have applied and waiting for the interview call. Can you please share your interview exp.

My first preference is HKUST.

I am a CA with 7 years of versatile experience of finance and quality (six sigma and sox). I have got admission offer for MM program of AIM Manila and HKUST MBA Program. I am not able to decide which one to take , can any one suggest which one to take.

Regards
Vikas

The MM program is dedicated for senior executives like you. The HKUST program is better for people with lower experience. Both HKUST and AIM give you comparable opportunities in HongKong, Singapore and asia pacific. You have to decide the tradeoff between spending 2 yrs at HKUST or 1 year at AIM.

For you as a CA i guess AIM is a better choice as the fin faculty at AIM is best in class and in ASIA. The only problem with AIM is they do not market themselves as much as an ISB or an NUS, whose core competence is backed by a very strong marketing team with deep pockets. AIM is slowly trying to regain its stance in these areas as it has now a fully functional team of MBA grads who are taking steps to beef up the marketing side.

I know many CAs who are joining this SEP 2008. After all its your call and also do not forget the ROI on your investment. The alumni meet of AIM was conducted in July and Subir Raha(ONGC) had graced the occasion. Many points were discussed and students had a chance to network with their vast network of alumni who have been associated with the insti for the past 30 years.

If you have any queries, please join the orkut community and raise your issues, I am very sure some seniors or current students will be HTH.