MJJs party for Dec all invited to contribute!!

hi…questions have been removed…as chango rightly pointed out…there are ethical issues…but more importantly…my gmat is over…and this thread was barely replied to… so in case you want questions pls contact me by pm… cheers de1

hi...questions have been removed....as chango rightly pointed out....there are ethical issues..but more importantly....my gmat is over...and this thread was barely replied to.....
so in case you want questions pls contact me by pm...
cheers
de1

read the previous post

IMPORTANT!!! I add a delayed request....
to make things easier try use a different color eg. red blue or green when u reply to this post so that differentiating between questions and discussion will be greatly aided...
cheers
devan

hi, iam new to the site i was very much impressed with ur answers and analysis u have done grat job, sir and one request can u say where can i find jj's sets to purchase, and what is the process and so on about jj's plz i will be thank full to u if u reply me from conq_praveen:

conq_praveen Says
hi, iam new to the site i was very much impressed with ur answers and analysis u have done grat job, sir and one request can u say where can i find jj's sets to purchase, and what is the process and so on about jj's plz i will be thank full to u if u reply me from conq_praveen:

visit scoretop.com..u'll find all the MJJ's there..guess its 30 $ for a 2 month subscription.

yeah www.scoretop.com
but theyve stopped mjjs per say...but the questions that they have now are also very very relevant. its some 30 dollars per month...

cheers
de1

Hi,
can anyone tell me the meaning of the sign ^, does it mean raise to poweR? Eg.: 10^50

Hi,
can anyone tell me the meaning of the sign ^, does it mean raise to poweR? Eg.: 10^50

yeah ... 10 to the power 50 😃

53.If x1?
1). x^2

Dude Mjj s are paid materials ..... and its against the rule to post them ......

Mods do the needful ........

these werent borrowed from any site...and were put together from chasedreams and other chinese sites...and by the way.....what the so called paid sites are selling is also taken from these chinese sites which offer them for free...so dude...thanks for the warning...but no thanks....in case ud like to share some useful info n questions...gud...in case not...pls do not obstruct the efforts of others!
and another fact...there are no more jjs being offered in scoretop.....
cheers
de1

these werent borrowed from any site...and were put together from chasedreams and other chinese sites...and by the way.....what the so called paid sites are selling is also taken from these chinese sites which offer them for free...so dude...thanks for the warning...but no thanks....in case ud like to share some useful info n questions...gud...in case not...pls do not obstruct the efforts of others!
and another fact...there are no more jjs being offered in scoretop.....
cheers
de1

How many JJs have u solved till date ?? U must b aware that every JJ has a Disclaimer right at the beginning ..... mind posting that here ?? ....... and plz help me with these Chinese sites ..... so tht i can directly practice frm thr rather than visitng ths thread repeatedly ...... Pm me the links ..... wud b grateful ....

and as far as "obstructing your effort" goes .... i shall do tht everytime u breach the forum rules ..... and in ne case .. CCP is no effort neways !!

In anticipation of the Chinese sites .......

P.S : ST might have stopped gvng JJs and tht also fr similar copyright issues .......

okie...here is the story....
your best friend to find jjs (v and q) is google. most of my efforts were in that direction...and i found complete word docs with questions solved...and on further inspection I found that most of these questions came from sites like passion.org or chasedream.com. there are others like mba8 also.
to clarify a hotly debated topic..jjs are nothing but actual questions that have been collected by word of mouth.....
to post these questions is wrong in itself..i agree...cos whoever posted them in the first place...and continue to do so, already have to sign a confedentiality agreement with the gmat guys that questions appearing in tests wont be discussed. now, whether these questions remain valid and legal if accompanied by a diclaimer etc is a point best not debated.....
and in case i have the authority to discuss these questions only if i post a disclaimer...here it is....

"these questions were colleced from various online free resources...no effort has been made to undermine the hardwork of people who have taken the initiative to copy the questions from some other resources and sell them at a price...i have no monetary interests and expect nothing to gain financially.....only intention is to share questions of the type that appear on the gmat and discuss their solutions"

hope that helps.

@chango....you will benefit by visiting sites like chasedream and others mentioned above...you would have to use google language tools to get a translation, but the questions are understandable...

cheers
de1

My case rests ..... I leave it on Neo ...

@devan : I am through with my GMAT journey

i am off here too...please feel free to lock this thread or delete it...i am thru my gmat too
cheers
de1

How many JJs have u solved till date ?? U must b aware that every JJ has a Disclaimer right at the beginning ..... mind posting that here ?? ....... and plz help me with these Chinese sites ..... so tht i can directly practice frm thr rather than visitng ths thread repeatedly ...... Pm me the links ..... wud b grateful ....

and as far as "obstructing your effort" goes .... i shall do tht everytime u breach the forum rules ..... and in ne case .. CCP is no effort neways !!

In anticipation of the Chinese sites .......

P.S : ST might have stopped gvng JJs and tht also fr similar copyright issues .......

errr..just one question though @chango...your gmats over...then what do you need the chinese site for??

cheers
de1
errr..just one question though @chango...your gmats over...then what do you need the chinese site for??

cheers
de1

dude .... i jst pointed out the rules of the forum .... guess u bad at sarcasm 😉 ..... so its now upto the mods ....... u continue with ur prep ...... and if ne help needed, u got my ids

hi @ghango!
well....preparing for another shot at our buddy..the gmat...for now i am a scarred war veteran nursing my wounds...yeah any help and tips on how u managed to crack it will of course be welcome..you can contribute to the other thread that i started....
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/my-countdown-begins-25019305
sorry for that groan previusly...but i guess our differences remain on a few thing..but then...whats the fun if all intelectuals agree...hehe! :-)
thanks @chango..

cheers dude
de1

hi @ghango!
well....preparing for another shot at our buddy..the gmat...for now i am a scarred war veteran nursing my wounds...yeah any help and tips on how u managed to crack it will of course be welcome..you can contribute to the other thread that i started....
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/my-countdown-begins-25019305
sorry for that groan previusly...but i guess our differences remain on a few thing..but then...whats the fun if all intelectuals agree...hehe! :-)
thanks @chango..

cheers dude
de1

well fr a strt u can remove the groan ...... well tips .... hmmm need to knw ur break up and then may be i can gv my views aftr hvng a brief chat wid u ...... we can do tht over y ! ..... threads nt for one on one conversation 😃