Mission- Part Time IIM Lucknow 2010

This Thread is for professional who are interesetd in Part Time MBA from MDI /IIM L Noida campus . We can share the views and target to achieve admission in MBA .

This Thread is for professional who are interesetd in Part Time MBA from MDI /IIM L Noida campus .
We can share the views and target to achieve admission in MBA .

I had applied for part time MBA IIM L Noida ...Could seniors pls suggest how to start preparation .

Hi,
Even I had applied for Part time MBA- IIML WMP...As per the other threads related to same topic it seems that the exam pattern is similar to CAT , but difference is in difficulty level. Is any one has got email regarding the registration confirmation from IIML-Noida Campus office or any other news...

Hi Mukesh,

I applied for WMP in the last week of Feb' 2010 itself. I am still awaiting a confirmation from there side. As per the official IIML- NC website the Last Date of submission of application forms has been extended to 6th March 2010. I suppose we can expect registration confirmation mails only after that.

Regarding the difficulty level of the Exam on 11th April 2010, I have learnt that the level is easier (marginal though) as compared to CAT. Also, the no. of people taking this test is much lesser than no. of people taking CAT. So the competition is lesser.

Please inform once you get the registration confirmation.
We can extend this thread for a better preparation.

Regards,
Kunal

Hi Kunal,

I got one acknowledgment email from admission office around 5-6 days back (I had submitted the form in Jan). Yes, you are right as the date of application form submission was extended so we should expect the acknowledgment and admit card in 2nd or 3rd week of March.

I hope the competition should be less. But we should not forget that when we appear in CAT we have option of many B Schools. In this exam everyone will going to have only one option ,so ratio of competition and seats will not vary a lot. Anyways, lets deliver our best and see whats happen.

Does anyone here aware of anything about the Part time program of MDI?

As introduced, I m planning to make a fresh start. After working for about 18 years in a Govt department, I wish to do MBA part time from FMS/IIM-L(Noida)/ Institute of Foreign Trade/MIT Gurgaon. But as I was away from studies for the last twenty years (yes, 20 years), I think I have to start from a scratch. I need some specific guidance abt how to make a start. Pls inform:
When r the entrances conducted?
Shud I enroll for classroom coaching, if yes, where in Delhi around Rohini, we have TIME nearby?
As I m in a Govt department, getting Govt to sponsor me or getting them to issue NOC would be a tough job n I do not want to go in that direction either.
My aim is to seek voluntary after completing 20 years n jump in to the corporate world.