Mission JBIMS

hey ppl now that the CET and GDPI for MMS is over,…the valid question is who all will make it to JB, the most coveted of all colleges under CET umbrella. Last year the cutoff for OMS students was 164…please share ur expected score and esti…

hey ppl now that the CET and GDPI for MMS is over,.....the valid question is who all will make it to JB, the most coveted of all colleges under CET umbrella. Last year the cutoff for OMS students was 164.....please share ur expected score and estimate the cut off for this yr.
2 imp notes.
1. According to sources, the CET was easier this time and ppl have scored well compared to last year
2. This year the CET is conducted earlier than usual....many ppl are still in the process of getting the final acceptance for other reputed college.....

ppl share ur experience, aspirations and bet on the chances to crack JB........ciao

whats ur score mayank

hey ppl now that the CET and GDPI for MMS is over,.....the valid question is who all will make it to JB, the most coveted of all colleges under CET umbrella. Last year the cutoff for OMS students was 164.....please share ur expected score and estimate the cut off for this yr.
2 imp notes.
1. According to sources, the CET was easier this time and ppl have scored well compared to last year
2. This year the CET is conducted earlier than usual....many ppl are still in the process of getting the final acceptance for other reputed college.....

ppl share ur experience, aspirations and bet on the chances to crack JB........ciao

Why dont u continue here dude.. A thread has already been opened, completely dedicated to OMS community..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/oms-people-fighting-for-jbims-25014208

hi,
can anyone tell me about MMS(Finance) course from JBIMS. i want to become an equity research analyst. would JBIMS be a good choice. i am aware that JBIMS among top B-schools in India. but what about finance course? please guide me

regards

hi,
can anyone tell me about MMS(Finance) course from JBIMS. i want to become an equity research analyst. would JBIMS be a good choice. i am aware that JBIMS among top B-schools in India. but what about finance course? please guide me

regards

See this post in the other thread... http://www.pagalguy.com/513840-post612.html

Hi sunil can u tell me how come ur rating has become 4 , and how come u have posted actually 1124 posts , ur posts wee 700 something few days back??????????

Funky_iflex Says
Hi sunil can u tell me how come ur rating has become 4 , and how come u have posted actually 1124 posts , ur posts wee 700 something few days back??????????

for such personal queries, pls use PM facility
Funky_iflex Says

Did I hear someone say spamming..

everybody pls post ur score ,it will help all of us

Hey guys here is a thread for maharashtra other than mumbai students to post their scores and see their comparitive rankings.Please go ahead and post there if you belong to the Maharashtra other than Mumbai category

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/maharashtra-other-than-mumbai-students-ranking-25016328/521024

hi all
can someone give name of some good book to prepare for mah-cet and syllabus details..
Does G.S. come in paper?

hey, cud any1 suggest some tips or share some doc for solving Q's on IMPLICIT ASSUMPTIONS that come in CET papers.. Im jus unable to get more than 3 correct ans in a set of 5..

hello sirs !! i have scored 95.6% or 112 marks in mah-cet and i have maharashtra domicile quota . further i scored 98.64 in feb-mat which converts my score to 121 . please tell me which colleges shud i appyl for as per a rough idea of cutt off marks as i am under 85% mah. reservation quota . .further i have 3 years of work experience which includes international exposure to 6 countries in europe during my work time .also plz tell me of my chances for JBIMS . looking frwd fr the reply