Mismanagement and other irregularities at IIM Ahmedabad

Guys. I am not a b-school student yet. But need ppl on this forum to please verify. Many ppl tlk about CAT mismgmt and other stuff at IIMs. Now some of internal bug has blown lid off mismgmt and corruption at IIM Ahmedabad. Chk My Voice of…

Guys. I am not a b-school student yet. But need ppl on this forum to please verify.

Many ppl tlk about CAT mismgmt and other stuff at IIMs. Now some of internal bug has blown lid off mismgmt and corruption at IIM Ahmedabad. Chk My Voice of Dissent

What is the truth. Can someone verify via their friends in PGP-I/II at IIMA? Created a new id for this post.:oops:
Hi. One of the author at My Voice of Dissent mentioned here. This is to convey that questioning veracity of blog contents is little out of place.

Infact very large number of RTI documents are available of government website at Home: Central Information Commission (CIC) Online). Detailed instruction to accessing are in second exhibit of My Voice of Dissent: Appeal to the Whole Commission (CIC)

A part of blog contents are corroborated by none other than senior Prof TT Ram Mohan (Fin & Ac) of IIM Ahmedabad in his book Brick by Red Brick. Refer YESTERDAYs Economic Times article at IIM-A professor questions autonomy need, reignites issue - The Economic Times Prof. TTR says, The clamour for autonomy in recent years must be seen for what it is: a thinly-disguised attempt to escape the checks and balances inherent in the government system and enter a lawless paradise made possible by a dysfunctional and ineffectual board.

Other interesting links,

Let us hope alumni-es, media and civil society reflects on state of affairs and take note of these voices of dissent. Thanks.