MISB Bocconi PGPM 2012 - 14

Hi Guys, Errata: MISB Bocconi PGPB 2012-2014. There was no thread for this school so thought of starting one. Any one who is applying for the course?

Hi Guys,

Errata: MISB Bocconi PGPB 2012-2014.

There was no thread for this school so thought of starting one. Any one who is applying for the course?

Yes,I have applied.

Great! I applied too and got an admit!..waiting to hear from others who have got admits!

All the best!

Please share your profile.Are you joining the institute?
Have you applied for the scholarships?

I have an admit too.1.8 yrs work ex. Gmat 720.CAT: 94 percentile

Can everyone who has applied( and /or got an admit) please share your profiles?

I have submitted the application guys please join this group on facebook, we are a handful of people and it would be good if we were to remain in touch... as it is a new college and noone is really sure of whether they want to join it or not...

here you go https://www.facebook.com/groups/264794956936971/

My profile:
Male,Engineer
CAT:93.98%
Work ex: 20 months in IGL,Delhi

Please share your profile.Are you joining the institute?
Have you applied for the scholarships?

Hi,

Sorry for a tardy reply!, but here is my profile -
Male,22,BBA
Excellent school and college grades
Excellent extra curriculars
Around 12 months of experience, gmat - 650

And yes I am considering to join this program!

Is the degree recognized by AICTE or UGC?

Any idea guys...I am also thinking to apply

As per MISB,'college is not recognized by AICTE(neither is ISB,btw) and we don't bother to get it either.'

any idea about the fees ??? ...and the degree /diploma would be given by sda bocconi or misb ?? any idea because sda s degree wud be much widely recognized

viv15 Says
any idea about the fees ??? ...and the degree /diploma would be given by sda bocconi or misb ?? any idea because sda s degree wud be much widely recognized

The fee for the course is around INR 1.6 million! I guess the degree will be issued by MISB Bocconi. If they want to establish MISB Bocconi as a brand in India they will be in a good stead offering degrees from MISB Bocconi and not SDA.
2110 Says
The fee for the course is around INR 1.6 million! I guess the degree will be issued by MISB Bocconi. If they want to establish MISB Bocconi as a brand in India they will be in a good stead offering degrees from MISB Bocconi and not SDA.

The certificate(pgpm),nt degree will be issued by MISB Bocconi,with the option to do a semester in SDA,so a option of getting dual certificate,one frm MISB Bocconi,other frm SDA Bocconi.

I got an letter of admission from MISB 😁 I don't know whether to be happy or worried...

They have told me that they will be sending PGP

I got an letter of admission from MISB 😁 I don't know whether to be happy or worried...

Please share the general contents of your admission mail,if possible...thanks

that post was incomplete
here you go
On behalf of the Admissions Committee, I am pleased to welcome you to the
MISB Bocconi "Post Graduate Program in Business" (PGPB) starting on July
2nd, 2012.
Your admission reflects our confidence in your ability to become a successful
member of MISB Bocconi's community. We believe you will find the
atmosphere stimulating for your intellectual and personal growth.
In the next few weeks, you will receive the enrollment package, including
PGPB Rules, Registration Form, as well as payment instructions for the first
installment of your tuition fees.
Welcome to MISB Bocconi!

Welcome to MISB,mr fit...

Congrats on admit!

Could you please share you profile too?