MIP italy admission for international mba

hi puys i have got admission offer from MIP milano de polytechnico for international mba class.i have to confirm it by 20 nov.if any of the puys had any idea about this school in italy. thanks in advance pm

hi puys
i have got admission offer from MIP milano de polytechnico for international mba class.i have to confirm it by 20 nov.if any of the puys had any idea about this school in italy.
thanks in advance
pm

Firstly Congratulations on that greatpm.
i'm Sudheendra Achar.I'm really interested in applying to MIP too.The problem is that i would have abt 5 to 6 months of work ex by mar-2008.Is it a must to have atleat an year's work ex for applying.
I also wanted to know as to how many years of work ex u've got.Also,how are u goin' to finance ur MBA?

Hi Greatpm,

have you accepted the offer from MIP?
Can you please let me know ur profile?
mine is

Work exp - 4 yrs (almost by may 200 - IT
GMAT 650
teofl 107 / 120
Adacs - BE - IT (avg)
ECs - good.

I too got an admit from MIP with 25% schol.
Need to confirm by 17th march for the may batch.
BTW wher else have yu applied and been admitted?

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak.

hi,

any of you guys have joined in MIP ??
Please update !!:dontgeti:

Summi

Hi Summi,

I have joined MIP as an International MBA student this year.

Here we are 30 students from 20 nationalities.

The program started with a 2 days Outdoor training in Mountains in the North of Italy.

It was a great experience being there as I get to know the new classmates better,at the same time
get out from my day to day comfort zone.

Let see what's next down the road.

If you want some further information do contact me.

Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

I am interested in applying to mba in MIP. Can you let me know your experience of the MBA and also the job prospects currently.

I have a scrore of 590 on GMAT and 8 + years of work exp.

Thanks in advance,
Avinash

Hi All,

I have motivational interview with MIP tomorrow and I have applied for MBA Full Time mainly because of design & luxury management concentrations. I want to move to luxury brand management post MBA.
I saw couple of replies here by MIP grads. I would like to know,how difficult it is to get a schol at MIP and what are the career prospects. Though they have mentioned Ferrai and Ducati in their recruitment list,do these orgs recruit often (coz the list say, recruiters since 2000)?
My gmat is 590,work ex 6 years with 2.5 years as team lead and couple of months in sales.

Regards,
Inbox81

Hi, I got the admit at MIP with 25% schol...Anyone here who has accepted the admit and if you can guide me with the next steps..

HI Inbox,

I have motivational interview with MIP on Tuesday 23rd. What exactly is this motivational interview ? What was your experience about. Have you decided to accept the offer???

you can mail me direct [email protected]

Best Regards
Avinash

had an interview on last friday & waiting for result. Can you please share your experience/info @ MIP. Is it worth doing MBA there ? What is placement gaurantee ? Post study VISA issues? please share ur mail id/ Many Thanks.

Dear Puys,

You can redirect your questions to @MIP_Polimi

Thanks
Sukita
PG HQ