Minimum Work XP for MBA in US?

Is there a minimum Work XP reqd unlike Indian B Schools to apply to an MBA program in US? I am kinda new…help plz

Is there a minimum Work XP reqd unlike Indian B Schools to apply to an MBA program in US? I am kinda new......help plz

nanosec Says
Is there a minimum Work XP reqd unlike Indian B Schools to apply to an MBA program in US? I am kinda new......help plz

Hi since u r kinda new
i suggest dat before opening new threads u shud use the search option
there is a thread on GMAT already

P.S. Min of 2 years work ex is required for U.S. Bschools

Cheers
Bugs

B-Schools in the US have varying criteria, and are very school specific. Some schools may strictly have a 4+ years work-ex norm, other may even take in an exceptional candidate with 1 year work ex. So, please research according to ur needs/scores/funds et all.

Also, use search option before opening new threads.

b-schools in US even take freshers. Don't worry if you don't have work experience. Just get 700+ and apply.

thePartner Says
b-schools in US even take freshers. Don't worry if you don't have work experience. Just get 700+ and apply.

I wonder, which B school(US) take freshers from India?
Hi since u r kinda new
i suggest dat before opening new threads u shud use the search option
there is a thread on GMAT already

P.S. Min of 2 years work ex is required for U.S. Bschools

Cheers
Bugs

not actually true.

i just got admitted to Owen (Vanderbilt) with a hefty scholarship right out of undergrad with no full-time work experience....and my gmat is average at 640.

it is all about "selling your story" to the school...your essays and interview are very important. you HAVE to do on-campus interview and prove them that you are serious and ready for b-school.

i agree with posts # 3 and 6
for rest i dont. 😐

guys please dont provide false or INADEQUATE information... better dont reply.
or specify it clearly using words like ''i think'' or ''i am not sure but...''

thank you .
to thread starter- follow Monil's post 😃

Do you mean full tuition by hefty.........

3 Days!!!!!!

If you are targetting top 20, IMO its 3 years. Otherwise you need really good profile.

MBA Work Experience

not actually true.

i just got admitted to Owen (Vanderbilt) with a hefty scholarship right out of undergrad with no full-time work experience....and my gmat is average at 640.

it is all about "selling your story" to the school...your essays and interview are very important. you HAVE to do on-campus interview and prove them that you are serious and ready for b-school.

Fantastic! Could u tell us your profile?
not actually true.

Hi
Am a new user of Pagalguy. I have 2 years of work-ex and got a good acads. Going to appear for GMAT in July 2007. I want to know which all b-schools i should apply for. Pls be realistic .

Thanks
Raj.
Hi
Am a new user of Pagalguy. I have 2 years of work-ex and got a good acads. Going to appear for GMAT in July 2007. I want to know which all b-schools i should apply for. Pls be realistic .

Thanks
Raj.

dont post similar post in multiple threads.....

you have already got answer to this post in another thread
not many schools state their minimum requirement mostly they recommend atleast 2 yrs work ex prior to admission