Mid level career concern. Comparision between MBA in finance and MBA in IT

Dear Friends, Please advice. Question: I need to take a call to choose between MBA in finance or I.T. Concern: Dont know which of two streams of MBA will provide me more promising career in term of money and enterprenuership opportunities. …

Dear Friends,
Please advice.
Question: I need to take a call to choose between MBA in finance or I.T.
Concern: Dont know which of two streams of MBA will provide me more promising career in term of money and enterprenuership opportunities.

I feel I.T. is too risky where as Finance is too slow, competitive and recession prone. However my background is finance, so I feel I will be able to perform better in finance than I.T. But I.T. seems too fast and good money paying. Employing large number of employees, going global/ international etc is quickly possible in I.T.

Background:
Qualification: B.COM (2001), C.A. (2001), SAP (FICO) consultant
Experience: Total 10+ years. 7 years in C.A. and 3 years in SAP consultancy. Running my own practice during 7 years of CA experience. But currently working in corporate under IT consultancy division.
Current Status:Currently in SAP consulting firm as project manager (mid level)
Values in life:
1. Defination of success for me is 'wealth accumulation' through legal means. The more wealth you accumulate, the more successful you are.
2. Max wealth can be created when others work for you i.e. You have your own business (Business or professional consutancy firm)

Medium term objectives:(3 years)
Gain more experience, contancts and money to build up my consultancy firm.
Long term objectives: (beyond 3 years)
To start my consultancy firm and then add different lines of consultancy including finance, IT etc.

Thanks & warm regards.