Michigan State University - Broad School Applicants 2007

Hi all, Are there any applicants to the MSU MBA - 2007? I have applied for R2 and received no update on my status as yet. Any inputs? Thanks

Hi all,
Are there any applicants to the MSU MBA - 2007? I have applied for R2 and received no update on my status as yet.
Any inputs?
Thanks

Hi all,
Are there any applicants to the MSU MBA - 2007? I have applied for R2 and received no update on my status as yet.
Any inputs?
Thanks

Hey boro,

R2 applicant to Broad. Apps are complete.. submitted them by Dec 10th. Finished with my interview on Jan 24th and now waiting to hear from them!! when did you submit ur apps!!

cheers
sid

Me too a R2 Applicant for MSU-BROAD.
Haven't heard from them till date. Submitted my application on 4th Jan.

Can you please share your interview experiences...???

@sid - I submitted my app on 31-Dec. Could you share what they asked you for the interview? Was it telephonic?

@mandeep - Please could you post/PM when you get an interview call? I will do the same.

ATB all

R1 admit here. You will get an interview invite first. FOr me it came after four weeks. Then, if it happens like R1, admited will get decision couple of days before the decision deadline. Others I guess on admission deadline.

I have submitted my application on 9th Jan, the last day for R2 deadline.
My online profile shows as Application Status: Completed on 1/21/2007 11:35:00 AM.

To share my profile,
GMAT : 640
Acads : First Class with Distinction in B.E (Mechanical) from Pune Univ
Extra Curr : Good
Community Service : Good
Work Ex as on date : 5.5 years(IT - CRM)
Couple of Financial Cert from NSE

Looking ahead for a career switch into Finance(I-Banking)

Currently working in the IT dept of a global I-Banking company

Planning to complete some additional cert from NSE plus a diploma from MCDEX and if possible CFA level I.

Request everybody, who have either got a admit or interview calls or have just submitted their applications to kindly share their profiles.

my profile : 730/3.9/1 year IT. good acads,extra-curr,comm service..

Inteview was with a 2nd year student. Just 5 questions already prepared by her on why mba@broad, previous leadership experience, extra-curricular achievements etc;

No call yet :-(

Thanks for the questions sid.

My profile -
GMAT 770/5.5
TOEFL 115
Ex - 3 yrs IT, 1 yr onsite
EC - good
Conc - Finance

No call yet :-(

Thanks for the questions sid.

My profile -
GMAT 770/5.5
TOEFL 115
Ex - 3 yrs IT, 1 yr onsite
EC - good
Conc - Finance

Hey boro,

Dont worry dude!! Jus wait. you'll get a call soon. jus keep us updated on your progress.. what other schools are you applyin/applied?

cheers
sid

Hi Boro
Even I am an R2 applicant and have not heard from them yet.
I had sent a mail to the adcom and they reverted back to me saying that if we dont get an interview invite by 9th Feb we can presume that we have not been invited for interview. That leaves us with just one more day.
Lets keep our fingers crossed

Hi Psykes,

Kindly share your profile.
On which date did you submitted your application.

Hi Sadaredds

I submitted my application on Jan 9th deadline.

Here's my profile
GMAT 720/5.5
work ex 2.5 yrs IT
EC - avg
Con- Finance

Looks like its a ding for me as I haven't got any mail regarding the interview :-(.

Psykes

Did any one get the decision mails for the R2 round?? I did not get any...

Even i have applied ..had my interview...Waiting for Reply .. Any body else ...

Hi Kunal,

Firstly congratulations for the interview call and best of luck for the results.
Kindly share your profile and specify the date you submitted your application.

I submitted the application on 9th Jan.... No Updates yet....

Regards,

I applied on 8th Jan

GMAT 710
BE- Industrial
3.5 yrs of diverse experience
Extra c - Good

I got an admit mail today early morning. It just mentions the decision. Financial aid and other details would be sent early next week. Hope this info is useful.

Me in the same boat ...Deapu ..Pls share ur profile and wat other colleges u r looking at ? ....

Congrats Kunal..

My profile:

gmat: 690
BE 4 yrs exp
gpa 4.0
conc finance

I have applied for Rotman and Purdue.. Got to see how that goes