MICANVAS 2006: Cult Mica Returns

The Crackednut Says> > “… and that’s what i kept thinking of myself from the time i heard of some vague brother of a cousin of my uncle’s barber talk about this place called MICA.” _Words … You never know when life chooses to immortal…

The Crackednut Says
"... and that's what i kept thinking of myself from the time i heard of some vague brother of a cousin of my uncle's barber talk about this place called MICA."

Words ... You never know when life chooses to immortalise them .... Just hope that you aren't stoned when the moment happens ...
Welcome to MICANVAS 2006 ... MICA's annual inter college brand management festival ... 27th, 28th and 29th of October ...
MICA, India's best Communication Management School invites all of you Puys ... from the best Business Schools ... the top Under Grad Colleges (By Invitation Only ) ... to enjoy utopia ... and massive prize money ...
Business Plans, Media Case Studies, Brand Plans, Paper Presentations ...
The Apprentice, Lone Wolf/General/Biz Quizzes, All Night Treasure Hunt, Photography, Film Appreciation, Parliamentary Debate, Sell Hell, Salsa/Acting Wokshops ...
Disco Nites, Whose Line is it Anyway?, DC-Picto-WTGW, Midnight Mini Cricket / Mini Football, Mad Ads, Informal Quizzes ...
And the biggest surprise ... the Pro Music Night ...

So think beyond the stars ... the moon ... and the night ...

MICANVAS 2006.
The Black Box Unlocked.
Words ... You never know when life chooses to immortalise them .... Just hope that you aren't stoned when the moment happens ...

Thus spake the most politically incorrect regular on the old MICA threads...

Nadnaps... if I don't get invited, your name will be just a fraction of what happens to you...

Regards,
Grondmaster

yeah definitely dude. SIBM is top of the line.

besides we're looking for more footfalls this time eitherways so a few of the top undergrad colls have been invited too.

Visit http://www.mica-india.net/canvas/index.htm for latest updates on MICANVAS '06

Yo MICAns,

What's going on? Your home page has a flash based menu?? Cardinal Mistake that!!! I can't open the damn thing across 3 different browsers(FF,IE and Opera) I was able to view the pages a coupla days ago but now-> Nada
All I get is a ToolTip that sez "Click to...." Still doesnt load.

How about a choice between Flash Based and HTML based menus? Make life a whole lot easier

hey new...
sorry dude..couple of lil niggles with the server that needed tweaking
aware of the eternity long loading time for the dial up users too
will be taken care of right away ;]

as for the flash not playing at all...it should and seems to be working on all the browsers here...but will look into it

again sorry about the bugs dude....hope to see you here on October 27th all guns blazing and what not ;]

http://micanvas.mica-india.net/

sorry ....neo ;]

Welcome to MICANVAS 2006 ... MICA's annual inter college brand management festival ... 27th, 28th and 29th of October ...
MICA, India's best Communication Management School invites all of you Puys ... from the best Business Schools ... the top Under Grad Colleges (By Invitation Only ) ... to enjoy utopia ... and massive prize money ...
Business Plans, Media Case Studies, Brand Plans, Paper Presentations ...
The Apprentice, Lone Wolf/General/Biz Quizzes, All Night Treasure Hunt, Photography, Film Appreciation, Parliamentary Debate, Sell Hell, Salsa/Acting Wokshops ...
Disco Nites, Whose Line is it Anyway?, DC-Picto-WTGW, Midnight Mini Cricket / Mini Football, Mad Ads, Informal Quizzes ...
And the biggest surprise ... the Pro Music Night ...

So think beyond the stars ... the moon ... and the night ...

MICANVAS 2006.
The Black Box Unlocked.

the website of the event says its only for IIMs and IITs....interesting..
Shankx23 Says
the website of the event says its only for IIMs and IITs....interesting..

Hmm yeah. Dunno why

i am in 4th year B-Tech from DA-IICT, GandhiNagar and went for last year Micanvas. Dunno if they will allow us this time. But many DA-IICT will be disappointed if they didn't allow.

But lemme tell you Micanvas is soo much fun. beautiful campus, entertaining programmes not to mention beautiful girls..

Hey Shankx,

I think there has been some confusion...its not just the IIM's and the IIT's ,infact if you scroll down the list of participants you'll notice that the top 50 business schools including SCMHRD have been cordially invited for MICANVAS.

@Deepu

So far our website has a list of only the post grad colleges,we shall soon be uploading the list of the undergraduate ones.
Psst

Varun Jain
DA-IICT
MICA

Hi Deepu,

The Participants page has links for both, Under Graduate as well as Post Graduate institutes invited to participate at MICANVAS 2006.

Moreoever, the list on the website is not exhaustive, as it states at the beginning, those are just SOME of the institutes we are inviting and yeah, DA-IICT is most definitely on our invite list.

We look forward to seeing you guys there.

Hope youve sent across an invite to IMI....

Why!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!!

Why did my college schedule exams on the same dates as Micanvas!!! Why???

Now I'll have to miss it. More importantly, miss out on meeting my ole' Mica thread regulars!

Regards,
Grondmaster

the online events have begun....

6 events in 6 days ppl....visit the website now...

Axon

Does anyone know how much do the tickets cost for the Euphoria and the Indian 0cean night ??

Do they have something like a season pass ??

How much does that cost ??

Thanx
~ Gulshan

Hey Gulshan,

The passes for both the concerts are available at all the Cafe Coffee Day outlets in Ahmedabad.You can also purchase the passes by visiting our stall at Fun Republic.In case you have any further queries,kindly contact me on +91-9328943689

Hey Gulshan,

The passes for both the concerts are available at all the Cafe Coffee Day outlets in Ahmedabad.You can also purchase the passes by visiting our stall at Fun Republic.In case you have any further queries,kindly contact me on +91-9328943689

Rs 50/concert... 😃 😃 :)
Worth every paisa for Euphoria and Indian 0cean...

Thanx
~ Gulshan