MICA poll on Converters opting for Admission or Otherwise

Hi guys… As everyone knows there is a vast community of pgites who have been waitlisted at MICA but dunno whether they will get the final call or not… Hence I humbly call upon all those who converted MICA to participate in the poll s…

Hi guys...

As everyone knows there is a vast community of pgites who have been waitlisted at MICA but dunno whether they will get the final call or not...

Hence I humbly call upon all those who converted MICA to participate in the poll so that those WAITLISTED (like me!) can have a realistic idea if they indeed have "A VERY HIGH CHANCE OF CONVERTING" as MICA would like us to believe....

So there....

hey vipin

do u have a waitlisted or a final call from MICA?

I was SELECTED...only to be WAITLISTED...

BTW lil_jinx...

U from Ahmedabad? Do we know each other?

Hey mods...
Plz put up this thread on the first page...doesnt serve any purpose on the 3rd/4th....

Vela me went through the 2 MICA threads... 20 ppl definitely taking up MICA, 2 not, 1 border.
Apply those figures taking into account ppl who dont visit PG, and well... :huh:

Also, MICA usually has a bulk of Delhiites, I believe. Not many at PG seem to be northeners. Apply that too. This part may of course, be the completely skewed logic of the overworked mind.

Also, MICA usually has a bulk of Delhiites, I believe. Not many at PG seem to be northeners. Apply that too.

Well i m Shiti Rastogi, a final yr. B.Tech(electronics and comm) student frm delhi....hav converted MICA and ve also got placement offer from TCS....planning to join MICA......so far i havnt bumped into ne1 from delhi joining MICA.........so is ne1 from delhi going along wid me to mica ??????
amaranthine Says
Well i m Shiti Rastogi, a final yr. B.Tech(electronics and comm) student frm delhi....hav converted MICA and ve also got placement offer from TCS....planning to join MICA......so far i havnt bumped into ne1 from delhi joining MICA.........so is ne1 from delhi going along wid me to mica ??????

Hey Shiti, me from delhi too...currently in working in pune but a delhiite neverthless

Hi Shiti and Garima,

Me too from Delhi.......

Pooja

amaranthine i did pm u i think
me joining mica and am from delhi
so there now its three of us
and i have a friend who is joining fer sure as well
soooooo
we r gonna b a majority
see u there

Garima Chugh Says
Hey Shiti, me from delhi too...currently in working in pune but a delhiite neverthless

Hey Garima, you in Pune? I'm in Pune too at the mo, (though I'm originally from Lucknow) was working for ToI till the past week. Till when're you in Pune? We could prolly meet up sometime this April. I'm leaving for hometown April end.
BTW lil_jinx...

U from Ahmedabad? Do we know each other?

yup me from ahmedabad too
nope i dont think we know each other

hey garima,pooja and s4sana!!!!

phew!
3 delhities...so v sure are increasing in number...
so garima .......u plan to come down to delhi b4 leaving for mica or wat?
n pooja and s4sana.........can we meet up somewhere...i mean have a mica-meet or something......
we could exchange our contact numbers before leaving and stuff..that sure would relieve my parents anxiety a big deal.........i mean a fellow delhitie girl for their daughter u know..
is any one else from delhi listening ?????????

Shiti

so any idea on how many have been waitlisted? is there anychance by which we can get to know our waitlist numbers or somethin?

hey garima,pooja and s4sana!!!!

phew!
3 delhities...so v sure are increasing in number...
so garima .......u plan to come down to delhi b4 leaving for mica or wat?
n pooja and s4sana.........can we meet up somewhere...i mean have a mica-meet or something......
we could exchange our contact numbers before leaving and stuff..that sure would relieve my parents anxiety a big deal.........i mean a fellow delhitie girl for their daughter u know..
is any one else from delhi listening ?????????

Shiti

yup, me coming to delhi on the 6th of may. till then am gonna be in Pune. all of us can definitely plan to meet somewhere...havent been to C.P. in a while :-)
those in Pune...lets plan to meet sooooooooooon! before I leave for saadi dilli 😃

friends...i got thru MICA as well as IIFT and in all probabilities will be going for IIFT
so waitlisted ppl...u guys r up by 1
cheers
gaurav

friends...i got thru MICA as well as IIFT and in all probabilities will be going for IIFT
so waitlisted ppl...u guys r up by 1
cheers
gaurav

Congrats!! brother way to go :)

--Cheers!!
Manhar

i got thru IIM B.. was selected in MICA. so one more seat up for grabs... all the best guys..

Regards,
Pavan

amusinghoink.blogspot.com