MICA Gd topic n experience

the topic was wierd like" in today’s age men are afraid of women" by the end of the gd a guy from the group was asked to sumarize, he couldn’t say so he said that" as this topic deals with women let them sumarize". later in th Pi he was tken to…

the topic was wierd like" in today's age men are afraid of women"
by the end of the gd a guy from the group was asked to sumarize, he couldn't say so he said that" as this topic deals with women let them sumarize". later in th Pi he was tken to task by the panel.

hey,

sounds like the guy on your panel already got a final offer from elsewhere. either that or he's just downright suicidal!

as for the topic, seems ok, but then its always hard to think of something on the spot.

some of the points i can think of are - (1) sonia gandhi and the way other indian politicians resort to below the belt tactics (2) equality of the sexes in the corporate world, could be a manifestation of a deep seated fear (3) society in general in india, compare it with the west etc.

in one particular MICA GD the group was given a picture of three monkeys, two sitting on a branch and one on the branch above. they were then asked to discuss...

well well looks like MICA is into women empowerment.
my topic for the gd on april 8th at blore was
"women getting equal opportunites is a myth. actually they are victims of the circumstances". very lively gd went on for at least 40 minutes.

interview was also very "creative" with a lot of importance to "y mica"
only very few people turned up here, 29, i think.
cheerz
anand.

" in today's age men are afraid of women"

i am strongly oppose this notion, but i ll voice my protest once i discuss this with my girlfriend

he couldn't say so he said that" as this topic deals with women let them sumarize".

I am more interested in his stand on this issue

Amit
I am more interested in his stand on this issue

Amit, I guess at that point he also wanted to play safe as you're doing now
as this topic deals with women let them sumarize". later in th Pi he was tken to task by the panel.

Some one could have said that this topic deals as much with women as it deals with men. He would have earned extra points I think.

u mean his girlfriend was there in same group
Morpheus Says

u mean his girlfriend was there in same group

i guess his wife was