MICA Entrance Test Resources

Awrighty folks :: Congratulations! to all those with a MICA call :smiley: I’m putting up some stuff that I collected over the past year to try and understand what Comm Management was all about. - ‘sectors.zip’ has articles giving brief id…

Awrighty folks
Congratulations! to all those with a MICA call :D

I'm putting up some stuff that I collected over the past year to try and understand what Comm Management was all about.

- 'sectors.zip' has articles giving brief ideas about the different areas related to comm management.. Advertising, Event Management, New Media etc.. they're all USA specific, but the basic gist of it is same everywhere.. you get the point.
- 'mica_careers.zip' has personal accounts and experiences of various comm management job profiles by top ppl working in Media & Advertising.
Read 'em up, it leaves you a lil less clueless about it all.. helps during the PI.

There's more, I'll post links early next week when I connect from the laptop. Till then, happy prepping Good luck :thumbsup:

Apurv

Hey Apurv,

Ur an angel..if i may say that!!!! Thanx a ton for the stuff uve put up...btw have u always had ths id...or did u have a different id at pg earlier??? just confused....

Cheers...
Kavita

Grt stuff dude...nice job....keep it up....

Well, for someone whos working as an acc executive currently, it was a nice sense of deja vu, but the work profiles and responsibilities do vary from one to agency to another. But one things for sure, the jobs a real killer in terms of stress...

cheers,
Sandy A.

apurv u collected good info........gr8 ya.......keep mailing.

yeah apurv... the styuff is really great!

Thanx myte!:)

thanks buddy

Dear Saajhidaars-in-vying-for-a-MICA-admit,

I too have received an interview call, and unlike the snub I received last year, I realllly wanna make it this time..

Coming across this forum is gonna ease the proces I feel coz I have lotsa Qs. but a vacuum of answers ( I hope MICAns read this ) :

Here are some less often stressed upon Qs:

-> I would really like to know the job profile of a Media Management person from MICA

-> If there is any engineer (like yours truly) on this forum, they know we are a minority at MICA..Y so ? What's the impediment ? Can any MICAn (who's an engineer) respond ??

-> Are the international collaborations seriously followed up ? Which trimester ?

-> Is entrepreunership encouraged in the course ?

-> Is research really pursued at the KEIC ?

Searching for answers..Hope the search ends here !!

All the best for your prep guys !!

Hey..just out of curiousity....whts the CAT score cut off for being called at MICA for further stages..(GD/PI etc)..any idea??

thanks Apurva for the amazing collection of profiles!!