MICA communications workshop

hi guys, just recieved this email from MICA regarding their summer communications workshop from 30th May to 6th June. I wonder if any of you are attending the worshop and if u cud plz tell me what good can it be to my career. Regards, …

hi guys,

just recieved this email from MICA regarding their summer communications workshop from 30th May to 6th June. I wonder if any of you are attending the worshop and if u cud plz tell me what good can it be to my career.

Regards,
Swati

hi ppl
even i got the mail and even i was wondering how gud is this programme and is it worth doing. and student in mica or anyone else please through some light. i m willing to do the course if it will beneficial.

waiting for comment......

lokesh

why is mica calling ppl when they havent declared their results

hmmmmmmmm
strange
is it an indication that the ppl mailed have not been selected :shock:

hi
i dont think it is a indication of not being selected bcas they r sending it to ppl who didnt got a gdpi call too. they r actually sending mails to everyone who applied to them. moreover it a summer training programme so it have nothing to do being selected in mica. moreover 5 of my frnds got call frm mica and they all got this mail. it cant happen that they all r rejected. though it can happen

so no need to worry. rather the need is to inquire abt this programme

lokesh

Guys, i don't think it has anything to do with selection or rejection. its just that they are organizing a workshop and they are inviting all graduates and under graduates to attend it. the mail also asks everyone to inform all their friends abt the programme. if you want details abt it, you can check it on the site www.mica-india.net.

TO dispel the doubts that this course is for anyone who haven't made it finally to MICA . I write this mail. It is more of an attempt to make undergraduates specifically and also graduates aware about what the comunications industry is all about and give them an option to explore communications as a serious career option.

MICA being the pioneering institute in this field has the necessary expertise tocater to this. It will be a nice experience.