MICA Batch[2006-08]

At last the wait is over…finally god has listened to our prayers.:grab: I hope this thread helps us in knowing each other before we enter the hallowed portals of MICA. About me: I’m Varun,pursuing final year of engg. at DA-IICT. …

At last the wait is over...finally god has listened to our prayers.:grab:

I hope this thread helps us in knowing each other before we enter the hallowed portals of MICA.

About me:

I'm Varun,pursuing final year of engg. at DA-IICT.

Pour in with all your queries and I hope with help from our seniors at MICA,we'll be able to answer them.

hi!

congrats varun!

me jyothsna kedar... thru.... i am a BE in Industrial Engineering and Management.... i have 18 months work ex... as marketing executive....

am so happy.... my life is made...

bye

will come back soon..........

am still not able to believe..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi!
congrats varun!
me jyothsna kedar... thru.... i am a BE in Industrial Engineering and Management.... i have 18 months work ex... as marketing executive....
am so happy.... my life is made...
bye
will come back soon..........

hey this is me..... i dint realise i had logged in thru my sisters id
YAYYYY!!!!

Well, you probably guessed what that means right? 😃 Yep, me's in... now it's a round of parties & more parties.... some sober celebrations & well, more parties! 😃

Really anxious how the other regulars on the MICA thread have done... nyways, off to bask in the glory... :satisfie:

Cheers... hic (did i mention the word "party"?)

Same here...but hey..kinda glad to know that somebody whose already working as a marketing ex is interested in joining MICA..see how good MICA is..:bday:

Well I'm thru too....

Wud like to know you all.
Not too sure whether I'll join though.

Firstly, congrats to all who made it!

Me a final yr engg student from Hyderabad.

pretty unbelievable that i made it thru in my first attempt. top the fact that i consider myself the biggest loser within an 10 km radius!!

MICA's been an insti i've been wanting to get thru for like almost 2 and a half years. And now that i'm done, it jus feels too great.

any other engineers out here? others from Hyd?

any other engineers out here? others from Hyd?

I,I monsieur..infact majority of the converts reported so far are from engg. background:)

hi all!

i am a marketin exec in a small place.. leads of exposure tho.... interacted with brand managers.... but i wan to go a pg... thats the best way for vertical growth....

as i was always clear on marketing there is no better place than mica to b in.... right......

by the way looks like am the eldest in the batch.... don like it one bit!!!!!!!!!:(

seriously man never thot 23 is old until these mica threads....

yeh mica is known to take freshers... am jus lucky i made it with work ex that too 18 months.... i quit my job now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any other bangalorean made it???????????????

hi guys...i m in too
dont know for sure that i m joining or not...but glad i made it..mica is one of the institutes i have been aiming for..really cool college
Congratulations to everyone who has made it..
Maharaja Says
I,I monsieur..infact majority of the converts reported so far are from engg. background:)
darn.. doesn't india get enough of us engineers??

Me from CSE .. and yet to complete my final yr proj. not to mention the two backlogs from the previous sem thanks to CAT '05!!

Congratulations to all of u...

And to those who take up the offer...welcome to Mica!

Jonakedar am sure u aint gonna be the eldest in ur batch...our batch is ample proof of that...anyways you are as old as your heart says you are....

See you at Mica.......

Kari

i am in as well
but i want advice from you ppl
NMIMS vs MICA
i know they belong to different streams and the comparison might be nt too good..but the bottomline is i have to decide

please help

Me through too ..A bachelors of mass media grad.. from Mumbai
Wanted this coll right since my first year of coll .. finally through.. I am loving it

??: do what u like or u'll have to like wat u do??:

hi people,

congrats to everyone who got thru to mica.u all must be feeling euphoric well , as for me i am one of those troubled souls who can be called dhobi ka kutta .yes, i have been waitlisted.i cant be too happy nor can i be too sad ...so i am confused.kindly help remove some of the anxiety of yours truly by answering questions.. i know i am being an ass...troubling u guys at celebration time ... but pls have some pity...mica a dream insti for me too.

how many students are waitlisted ?

how many actually have a chance of making it thru the waitlist?

cant wait for the letter...have to get some answers fast..plz help

bless u all.
@freaky....*and heavenwards to Bachchus*
HOW do we...er....thirsty ones plan to continue the party in Ahd???
Lemme kno if I need to bring a crate along....
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
*and after that cathartic release, he goes rt back to his oh-so-exciting IT job on Monday*

Dude... we'll need lots of crates man! Here's to keep the party rocking for the next two years 😃

I am confused.. after having a look at the profiles of all you people..
i must have had one of the most unrelated profile as far as mica is concerned..
6 months on the shop floor..
and i had got rejected last year.. (started asking me q's on college strikes and their usefulness that time)

and still this time they took me?

man!!!!

Confusing..

aditya

Axterix & Crackednut:

Glad to know you guys made it... was kinda sad that people like Grondmaster and all didnt crack it. Looking forward to the next 2 yrs at MICA! 😃

Oh & Iam not an engineer... Iam an arts student. Probably a novelty item given all the engg guys around - BA in International Relations!

Nyways, cheers guys!

he he he.. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
that dancing mr green can hardly express my emotions right now...
was on phone for almost two hrs continuosly teling all that i have made it to MICA....
last yr.-6 calls(tapmi,sibm,mica,nmims,kjsom,nirma)------>0 converts
dropped a year(btw me an engineer in mech. did nothing only prepared....was in the coll. next to kayoss's)
this yr.-
98.36 cat
98.64 xat

calls-sibm,iift,scmhrd,nmims,mica,imt,xlri,imi,ximb,tapmi,mdi
rejected from-sibm,iift,scmhrd,nmims,imi
waitlisted in ximb at 37(50% chances of converting)
final calls-MICA..
joining-MICA..

NOT INTERSTED IN XIMB,XLRI,MDI ANYMORE..
though i have to admit leaving xlri wud be bit difficult if i make it..though chnces very very slim..but 99 percent sure i will join MICA..

well thats lil bit about me..
rest wat all do u ppl wanna know???
congrats to all ppl who have made..gonna have a rocking time there

@KAYOSS..boss u sure u will join it or u wait for iim's???nevertheless.congrats dude..

-kush