MICA - 2011 Final results out

MICA Final results and waitlist out: http://www.mica-india.net:8100/mica/jsp/admissionNews.jsp?fileType=FINAL&title;=PGDM(C)%20Results Congos to all who made it! As for me - I am on Waitlist - 21 :disappointed:

MICA Final results and waitlist out:

http://www.mica-india.net:8100/mica/jsp/admissionNews.jsp?fileType=FINAL&title;=PGDM(C)%20Results

Congos to all who made it!

As for me -
I am on Waitlist - 21 😞

Mine is 80...is there any point in sending the dd?:-(

MICA Final results and waitlist out:

http://www.mica-india.net:8100/mica/jsp/admissionNews.jsp?fileType=FINAL&title;=PGDM(C)%20Results

Congos to all who made it!

As for me -
I am on Waitlist - 21 :(

There's a fair chance you might make it! The waitlist usually moves past 25. ATB :)

varunthamba Says
Mine is 80...is there any point in sending the dd?:-(

You are on the dangerous edge. But don't rule out a convert. 😃 best of luck.

mine is wl 126.. y did they even bother to run so deep...

What does the waitlist number signify?? I am waitlisted 90.. Is this number after the merit list of those people who have been offered admission??

If
Number of spots - 104
Seats left - 56

So did they give a merit list to the 56 students? Does the "waitlist" start after 56?

What does the waitlist number signify?? I am waitlisted 90.. Is this number after the merit list of those people who have been offered admission??

If
Number of spots - 104
Seats left - 56

So did they give a merit list to the 56 students? Does the "waitlist" start after 56?

You got it right. People who were on the merit list post ge/pi, get sorted into three categories - converts, waitlists and rejects.

im at wl-33///what are my chances??shud i bother sending the dd considering the fact tht most students who get a call choose d college??

sanjumg Says
im at wl-33///what are my chances??shud i bother sending the dd considering the fact tht most students who get a call choose d college??

I think you should send it... I was just now going through previous year threads, looks like WL movement will be around 20-40. It could be more or less this year - but no harm in trying. Personally I would suggest anyone in WL till 50 Definitely send the DD.

Hi guys,

Those who are in wait list can u pls share how is the wait list no displayed for you.?
As in, is it Name, Mica Form No., Waitlist No. ?

TIA

didnt even get the waitlist no....its bye bye mica for me....all the best guys!!!

Hi guys,

Those who are in wait list can u pls share how is the wait list no displayed for you.?
As in, is it Name, Mica Form No., Waitlist No. ?

TIA

Yea, thats how its displayed.

And there is a letter above this table:

Sub: Waitlisted Admission Offer
On behalf of the Admissions Committee, I wish to inform you that you have been waitlisted for admission to the two years Post Graduate Programme in Management Communications (PGDM-C) 2011-2013.
Your admission is conditional and subject to making it by virtue of cancellation/withdrawal of the student(s) who are placed ahead of you in the merit list.
You may express your interest in accepting this offer by sending a demand draft for Rs.50,000/- made in favour of MICA payable at Ahmedabad, which must reach the Admission Office, MICA not later than May 2, 2011. In case admission is not offered, this amount paid will be fully refunded.
Best wishes,
Dr. Shubhra P Gaur
Chairperson - Admissions

Didn make it dis time..my best 2 wishes 2 da ones who converted..:cheerio::cheerio::cheerio:

this time mica has increased the intake to 180 from 150....so more waitlist movement possible surely...!!!
i am one of the the lucky ones who converted but not sure whether i would join..

Yea, thats how its displayed.

And there is a letter above this table:

Ohh thanks a ton...
I am waitlist 1 then...

waitlist number 52. what are the chances of convert. also if i pay 50K right now and get through to mica later, then how much will be forfeited if i cancel my admission at that time?

Hey.. my waitlist number is 35.. wht r the chances?? when does the next list come out ??

Ohh thanks a ton...
I am waitlist 1 then...

Lucky dude. Waitlist 1.

Is this a sign that you are made for MBA?

:

mine is waitlist 88...
:( 😞 😞

this time mica has increased the intake to 180 from 150....so more waitlist movement possible surely...!!!
i am one of the the lucky ones who converted but not sure whether i would join..

I read somewhere that its 160 n not 180. Does anyone know the actual number