MICA 2008 GE, PI call getters

MICA results out! Link- Admission - Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad Amdavad calls! Cheers, Chinmaya

MICA results out!

Link-
Admission - Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad

Amdavad calls!

Cheers,
Chinmaya

It is mentioned in the document that we have to submit Rs50k DD if offered on-spot.
Can we deposit the same on a later date? What is the time-line? Or everyone has to bring the DD on that date?

hey ppl even i am in....

Interview on 13th Macrh

yeppie

what's this 50K thing? i've not been told about this. also, any idea what wait list no is?

1. Its optional
2. Will be given only if they're so impressed that they'll offer on-the-spot admission
3. I will bloody well carry a DD
4. Details in the PDF, available on the site, where it says for more details click here

1. Its optional
2. Will be given only if they're so impressed that they'll offer on-the-spot admission
3. I will bloody well carry a DD
4. Details in the PDF, available on the site, where it says for more details click here

Yups...but for safety we all ppl will be carrying then 50k dd. what will happen now if anyone is not selected?
they surely should give some time-limit.
justcannotwait Says
what's this 50K thing? i've not been told about this. also, any idea what wait list no is?

i did not find any waiting list no.
where is that?

Moi too In

GE PI on 13th March at MICA

I think they will only offer an on the spot admit if they are really impressed

Anyways, will be carrying it for sure

Yenjaay

1. Anyone on March 12?

2. Did not hear anything on any wait list

3. I'm guessing there must be a merit list, in the sense, they will want to give who ever has done well in MICAT, or so i think. I mean how will this work. They must be having some, we can give upto 15 ppl on the spot admission or something. Something we should ask Prof Deval on.

Later,
C

hi
i too got selected
...anybody on 14 th march??

njoy

Hi.Congrats to call getters . Hey in my case link is not working . Can any body check result and let me know

My MICA Form Number- 4201

Ankit

Hi.Congrats to call getters . Hey in my case link is not working . Can any body check result and let me know

My MICA Form Number- 4201

Ankit

Hi Ankit,

Checked your result. You have not been shortlisted. Sorry buddy..

@junta:

n e idea how many calls have been given out???

Hi PUYS,

I am selected. Interview on 17th march.... However, I had a terrible MICAT paper... so was just wondering how many of us have been called for the PIs? any idea anyone

Karan

I am very happy though .. 😃

thts right... even my micat was rather crappy!!!!all theb est to all!!!!

Me got a call too ... despite a crappy MICAT ...

Anyone from Mumbai on the 18th ???

hi guys!
congos to all who got thru(me too!!)
just for reference,for the ppl who are hopeful but cant get thru the site,they've issued a mail as well and it goes sumthin like this:

Greetings from MICA!

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted after MICAT, for the final phase for Admissions to MICA's two year Post Graduate Programme in Communications Management.

This final phase will be conducted at the MICA campus in Ahmedabad.

To enable you reach the MICA campus, transport arrangements are being made from the main gate of the IIM, Ahmedabad (old campus - Nr. Ahmedabad Management Association). The IIMA is well identified location by all public transport in Ahmedabad.

To facilitate your stay in Ahmedabad, along with your parents if they are accompanying you, we are attaching a list of hotels who have arrangements with MICA. Additionally, a list of hotels would be available at internet travel sites (Book Lowest Price Airline ticket Flights, Hotels Reservation, Air Travel Holiday Packages, Cheapest Honeymoon Flight Cheap Online With Yatra / Hotels India Discount Hotel Budget Air Tickets Flight Tickets - TravelGuru.com / Makemytrip.com - Cheap Air Tickets to India, Holiday Packages / Hotels in India, Travel Agents / Agency, Flights to India from USA etc.) Kindly note that all expenses for participating in this final phase will be borne by you. The transport from IIMA Main Gate to MICA and return to the IIMA Main Gate will be provided complimentary by MICA.

You must be prepared to spend the full day, details given below, for the final phase of admissions. Kindly do not make any other commitments for that day.

While on the MICA Campus, tea and refreshments, including lunch for you and your parents will be provided complimentary.

Details for your being present for the final phase of admissions is given below:

1. Date: March 20, 2008.
2. Reporting time at the IIMA Gate: 12:00noon
3. Documents required:
a. CAT Admit Card / Copy of GMAT Score Card (for GMAT students only)
b. Any legal proof with photo as identity (your college student id card is not acceptable)
c. Copy of this email and / or letter which is being separately mailed to you
4. Concluding Time: Until the process is completed which may be as late as 8:00pm on
that day

oh n that 50,000 thing is true as well...but i guess its not on the spot

I got through too! despite writing about some stupid nutcracking machine on one of the questions....;-)

guess they liked the other stuff I wrote anyone else headed for MICA from Delhi for GE/PI on the 12th of March ( lol, i made that sound like the way a lawyer would say it 😉 )