MHCET '11..Toppers going to drop out due to other converts

Here is a plea to all the top rankers of MHCET 2011, who already have other converts and intend to NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CAP ROUNDS… Guys,please post your ranks, category, university…Puys,if u have friends who are goin to drop out,p…

Here is a plea to all the top rankers of MHCET 2011,, who already have other converts and intend to NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CAP ROUNDS.....

Guys,please post your ranks, category, university...Puys,,if u have friends who are goin to drop out,,please feel free to post here...

It will be of great help to people like me whose fate is hanging in balance.....

hey Pankaj .... whats yur rank ....

Coolrahine

Not going to drop out.. (obviously since i was desperate enough to open this thread)....this is in response to coolrahine's query...

Mumbai univ
open category

State rank: 60
Univ rank: 51
marks: 168

got to know of two candidates not goin to join JBIMS

Rank 8: mumbai open category....already joined XLRI

Rank 11/12: mumbai open category...already joined XLRI (my friend in XLRI told me bout this guy,,,he wasnt sure of the exact rank...but its either 11 or 12)

got to know of two candidates not goin to join JBIMS

Rank 8: mumbai open category....already joined XLRI

Rank 11/12: mumbai open category...already joined XLRI (my friend in XLRI told me bout this guy,,,he wasnt sure of the exact rank...but its either 11 or 12)

i think one of dem is nikhil mahajan...

did shashank prabhu and patrick sir give CET GDPI??? if yes then we can count them out

leo88 Says
did shashank prabhu and patrick sir give CET GDPI??? if yes then we can count them out

no mate....both didnt give...shashank told me...n patrick sir is not expected to give...
leo88 Says
i think one of dem is nikhil mahajan...

Yes..Rank 11/12 guy is Nikhil....

People..i hope that the domicile thing does not spoil JB aspirant's dreams....as in those on the edge...would be very sad if that happens:shocked::shocked:

Please also post any OBC Candidate in TOP 50 going to Drop out

Mine Univ OBC Cat No : 54

Which College I can Expect?

This a link of a group created by me for the people who think they SINCERELY have a shot at JB.. This Group has been made in order to avoid the situations such as the Domicile Debacle..

People with the following credentials are invited to Join..

1) OMS Students: All India Rank 1-22

2) Students apart from Mumbai University (Pune,Nagpur,North Maharshtra etc..):

State General Merit Nois SGMN
State Category Merit No is SCMN

Open: SGMN less than 200
OBC: SCMN less than 30
SC: SCMn less than 17
ST: Not applicable (Only 1 Seat)

3) Mumbai University Students:

University General Merit No is UGMN
University Category Merit Nois UCMN

Open: UGMN Less than 48
OBC: UCMN less than 27
SC: UCMN less than 15
ST: UCMN less than 8

Well i tried my best to remove any discrepancies but if any found plzz lemme know.
Hope the group will be helpful

Gaurav Jaiswal.
SCMN 1 Scheduled Tribe
I personally had a chat with Nikhil...He didnt give GDPI itself...So he cannot be rank 11/12...

Plus your info of rank 8 opting out is correct. Nikhil told me dat rank 8 is his friend who joined XL. He didnt know who rank 11/12 was.

Dude, then who is rank 11/12??...please pls tell your friend to find out if rank 11/12 has indeed opted out.

Thanks
Please also post any OBC Candidate in TOP 50 going to Drop out

Mine Univ OBC Cat No : 54

Which College I can Expect?

here is one obc guy "rupesh123" goin to IIM L
his SCMN is 7
his score 165

cheers!!!
here is one obc guy "rupesh123" goin to IIM L
his SCMN is 7
his score 165

cheers!!!

which uni is rupesh123 frm???
dips2911 Says
which uni is rupesh123 frm???

I just knw dat he is OHU,
may be Pune uni.

any OMS candidates in the rank range 1-18 dropping out??

Any SC candidate in first 11
dropping out from JB plz inform..........