MHCET 2012 OMS Scores

Hello Oms candidates This is sort of very late :nono:, but by simply answering the poll above, we may all be able to track our competition for the seats at various good colleges under MHCET’12 :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hello Oms candidates

This is sort of very late :nono:, but by simply answering the poll above, we may all be able to track our competition for the seats at various good colleges under MHCET'12 :biggrin: :biggrin:

Also, the candidates who are applying through CAT and CMAT scores can individuaaly post their scores/percentiles here. It will be a great way to know that how many are competing for the All India seats and will be a confidence booster for many of us.

hi can u pls help with the filling of proforma I
i am an OMS wats a creamy layercertificate ... i am in general category .. so i hav to gv dat .. if so hw do i ?

hi can u pls help with the filling of proforma I
i am an OMS wats a creamy layercertificate ... i am in general category .. so i hav to gv dat .. if so hw do i ?

Proforma I has to be filled in with your name, category type(OMS in ur case), cat reg no. and percentile, cmat roll no and marks.

If you are from general category then creamy layer certificate is not req...
Also carry passport or school leaving certificate or birth certificate for indian nationality certificate otherwise u will have to get the Proforma-I printed on a Rs 100 non-judicial stamp paper.
Also get all the other docs attested along with an attested photocopy of ur indian nationality certificate(whichever u r submitting,passport or birth certificate etc)

Hope that helps...

Thank you soo muchhhh u hav been really helpful 😃

i hav my passport nd stuff but they asked me to prepare this proforna 1 sorry i hav another question - In d proforma undertaking they hav asked question d) i am A/B mah canddate and my home university .... as per rule ...
and e) i am type c/ d mah candidate nd my home uni .......
do i hav to leave it blank ? or ill strike out the d) / e) ?
do i hav to attest this proforma 1 ? and do i hav to attest my cmat score card ?

pls pls pls help:(

i hav my passport nd stuff but they asked me to prepare this proforna 1 sorry i hav another question - In d proforma undertaking they hav asked question d) i am A/B mah canddate and my home university .... as per rule ...
and e) i am type c/ d mah candidate nd my home uni .......
do i hav to leave it blank ? or ill strike out the d) / e) ?
do i hav to attest this proforma 1 ? and do i hav to attest my cmat score card ?

Get a photocopy of your passport,Xth,XIIth,Grad,cat scorecard,cmat scorecard attested...
Proforma-I is mandatory for all and not required to be attested...
Whichever option is not applicable to you can be left Blank....

ohk tx a million

My CMAT score is 287 and AIR 47. I have no other converts as of now. I intend to go into JBIMS / SIMSREE, whatever is available. I have also applied to PGDM at Welingker as backup 😃 Hope to gather info about people scoring better than me on this thread so that I get an idea on my chances into JB/SIMSREE!!

Thanks a lot.

My CMAT score is 287 and AIR 47. I have no other converts as of now. I intend to go into JBIMS / SIMSREE, whatever is available. I have also applied to PGDM at Welingker as backup 😃 Hope to gather info about people scoring better than me on this thread so that I get an idea on my chances into JB/SIMSREE!!

Thanks a lot.

But we need people to participate in it as well. Spread the link for good

CMAT
score-247
rank-536
par-3
gdpi-was awsome(expecting around 30).

Hey guys,

Score: 132
PAR: 6
GDPI expected: 30
Total expected: 168

Other pls post your scores...N spread the word for other OMS candidates too!!

BTW, any official word on how they are gonna normalize CMAT and CET scores?

Hey guys,

No buddy, no official word. Your OA is good enough for JBIMS I guess, last year it was 168/7 for us. What was your GDPI Center?
VNC0XL14 Says
No buddy, no official word. Your OA is good enough for JBIMS I guess, last year it was 168/7 for us. What was your GDPI Center?

KJ somaiya....Had an awesome PI...:)
All depends on how they are going to use CMAT scores!!..

How abt u?...

How abt u?...

128 score

GDPI still remaining. Center JBIMS
The poll if well voted will clear our perceptions.

How abt u?...

it doesn't matter..ull get jb anyhow in first round!!
Hey guys,

are u trying thru cmat or 132 is ur cet score?

Hi there,

I have scored 98.67 percentile in Cat 2011. |I also have 2/4 PAR score for academics details.
For woprk-ex, I have around 6 years of exp in IT industry buut since my company is not listed on NSE/BSE, no work ex mark is given to me.

Please let me know my equivalent CET score. Also what are my chances considering avg GD and PI.

P.S. --> My GD/PI will be done on 27th.