MH-CET 2010 OBC scores

Hi All, This is thread is for OBC candidates only. Request you to please post your details in following format: Score : 175/240 State Rank : 603 State OBC category rank : 35 University : Pune Univ Category rank : 5 Interested i…

Hi All,

This is thread is for OBC candidates only. Request you to please post your details in following format:

Score : 175/240
State Rank : 603
State OBC category rank : 35
University : Pune
Univ Category rank : 5
Interested in Joining : Jb and Sydenham only.

The details would definitely help to understand how many OBC HU and OBC OHU candidates are above you as per the State category rank.

Hi friends, i belong to OBC category, MH state OHU candidate. my state obc rank is 4. what r my chances for jbims? plz reply guys.....

Score : 170/240
State OBC category rank : 59
University : Mumbai
Univ Category rank : 37

Can anyone suggest which college I would get?

Score : 170/240
State OBC category rank : 59
Univ Category rank : 37

Can anyone suggest which college I would get?

should get through welingkar....

hey vij22,

what is difference bet provisanal and final merit list?

total score: 182
University Category merit rank : 10
State category rank: 15
Category: OBC
Home Univ: Mumbai
Interested only in JBIMS!

nonentity412 Says
Hi friends, i belong to OBC category, MH state OHU candidate. my state obc rank is 6. what r my chances for jbims? plz reply guys.....

Hi nonentity412,

It depends on the number of OHU OBC cadidates above you. The person with state OBC rank 3 is also OHU ..rest i m not sure. All the best.
Also are u looking for only JB or u will be interested in Syd MMS and Syd PGDM?
hey vij22,

what is difference bet provisanal and final merit list?

Hi vij22,

Can u please post your score in the above format?

Score : 189/240
State Rank : 119
State OBC category rank : 3
University : Pune
Univ Category rank : 1
Interested in Joining : JB

I think there are 16-17 seats for OBC from Mumbai...you are IN then....

whats diff bet provisonal and final merit list?

Is there any upward shift in OBC university category ranking from provisonal to final merit list?
What is last year record about this?

Is there any upward shift in OBC university category ranking from provisonal to final merit list?
What is last year record about this?

Hi vicky321, i m not sure about last year but i think if there is any change in the final merit list then it can be only a downward shift. Take as example someone below you has not got the WE or PAR marks correctly and now he gets it corrected then he can move above you.

Hi rahulmah86, i m interested in only jbims. @vicky, this is strange but last year my state obc rank had got better in final list.

Score : 173/240
State OBC category rank : 43
Univ Category rank : 28

Can I make into Sydenham?

Hey Puys, I have a doubt. please help me.

Is there any kinda no. of seats that are fixed for any college even in OBC category on the basis of University?

I mean that are there any fixd no. of seats for OBCs of Home university HU and OHU?

Like if u look at the link below which is of the admitted candidates in the last year in JBIMS, there are only 3 places which shows "GOBCO" and altogether 19 places for "GOBCH" in Round-1.
Correct me if i'm mistaken in any respect!!!

The link is: http://tinyurl.com/32ao3yp
Pls puys reply. Thanx in advance!

Is there any kinda no. of seats that are fixed for any college even in OBC category on the basis of University?

I mean that are there any fixd no. of seats for OBCs of Home university HU and OHU?

Like if u look at the link below which is of the admitted candidates in the last year in JBIMS, there are only 3 places which shows "GOBCO" and altogether 19 places for "GOBCH" in Round-1.

The link is: Directorate of Technical Education

The link is: Directorate of Technical Education

It all depends on the reservations....for HU its 70%. OHU n AI 15% each...
and then category reservations...whch is 19% for OBC...
so for OBC HU at JB....we have 19% of 70% of 120...whch comes out be arnd 17...may b the other 2 guys hav got OPEN seats...
same goes for OBC OHU....19% of 15% of 120 whch is arnd 3.....

so its fixed for all institutes....

hi puys ........pls help

my score : 137/240

mumbai univ obc category rank :217

state category rank : 438

which college i shud loook for in mumbai ????

what r my chances in pumba ???