I am selected for the MGB program of SP jain.Just wanted how is the programme and its placements…
I am selected for the MGB program of SP jain.
Just wanted how is the programme and its placements.....
@[595341:Sandy12345]:oh gr8..am gonna take my SPJAT test this august 4th..wat was the procedure and hw was the admission criteria..wats ur percentilee and thru which xam u gt selected.plz help me out..u can mail me to [email protected]
@naman85125 said:@Sandy12345 Please reply.Thanks.
@Sandy12345 said:I am selected for the MGB program of SP jain.Just wanted how is the programme and its placements.....
Hi... i got selected for SP JAIN MGB interview.... can someone guide me about the interview process ? also... how abt the course ? worth spending more than 27lakhs ? how abt ROI in IBWM ? someone share your experience ......
Hi, people studying MGB @ SPJAIN, Can u guys share ur reviews on how the course is? How has the placements for the previous batch been?
I have been shortlisted for the MGB programme of SP Jain. Could the present batch or the pass-outs please share the overall worth of this new course (placement,faculty,recognition of degree,infrastructure etc) ???
guys if you are joining may intake do join on fb
He puys, I had a doubt that whether should I apply fof MGB again or not? I was selected earlier but didn't have enough knowledge about the course so I declined the offer. If somebody doing the or having good idea about MGB please help me out. Is the course worth it? Or should I pursue MBA in India itself? Thanks in advance.
What is the cat cut off...do I stand a chance at 92.07 percentile with good acads?
Any idea as to how many students (approx) appear for Spjat exam and out of them how many get through?
i wanted to know about SP Jain (MGB) .. can any1 give me their review about it?
Please note that this Program isn't associated with S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai. The MGB program is a course offered by S P Jain School of global management, which is a separate institute from SPJIMR, Mumbai.
Hello, I've been shortlisted for the MGB programme of SP Jain Global. I wanted to know how good is this programme, could someone shed light on that?
Any idea , when will the spjat 15th may results be announced?
Please do no join this college. This college neither offers class academics nor has any corporate relations ...
If you value your time and money DO NOT join this course!!
Its an utter waste of your hard earned money, this course is run by incompetent, useless people. Do you think you can learn these skills in 6 months ? Its better to study for free from coursera, save your money. I would give this course 1 out of 5.
1. Unorganized curriculum
2. Incompetent management
3. No study materials provided
4. No mentorship for projects
5. No placements provided (Not a single batch has been 50 % placed )
6. No internship provided
7 . All courses are introductory
8 . Very rushed curriculum
9. It is outsourced to NeuralTechSoft, so the network of SPJAIN is not used
10. The management does not take responsibilty
11. The selection process for this course is unproctored
12. They literally accept all the applicants
13. Huge batch size
14. For such an IT intensive course they select people that barely have any IT experience
15. Very small campus
16. No networking opportunites provided
17. The faculty makes an idiot out of the student
18. Some of the faculty are very awful teachers
19. The term exams count for nothing, they literally repeat the questions aked to previous batches, not a word changed. Or they will C&P from google.
20. You will learn more from coursera, udemy, edx in much lesser resources
21. ITS AN UTTER WASTE OF YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN OF 6 MONTHS AND NEARLY 15 LAKHS RUPEES, JOIN SOMEOTHER COURSE LIKE IIMB, ISI
22. They run 3 batches in an year, CHURNING STUDENTS OUT LIKE A FACTORY, AND PROVIDING NOTHING THAT THEY PROMISE. FORGET THE PLACEMENTS< YOU WILL NOT EVEN GET THE SATISFACTION OF STUDYING SOMETHING SOLID HERE.
23. YOU WILL JUMP FROM ONE DIVERSE TOPIC TO ANOTHER IN MERE 5 DAYS AND YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
24. NO REVISION CLASSES ARE ARRANGED.
25. THEY GET PEOPLE TO APPLY TO THIS COURSE BY LYING ABOUT PLACEMENTS AND FACULTY.
26. ITS NOT JUST THIS COURSE, ALL THE COURSES OF SPJAIN ARE SIMILAR.
THEY HAVE NO FULL TIME FACULTY...
THE REST IS FOR YOU TO DECIDE, YOU HAVE THE FACTS ALL LISTED FOR YOU. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY.
Wow. This is some hatred, man! Agree with some on the things you’ve listed down here. But I strongly disagree with most of the things you’ve said here. Sorry for being too blunt on this, but I couldn’t help myself noticing the fact that you’ve spent considerable time on jotting this down. Signs of lots of free time? Yes, I see you wanted to help the guy asking this question, but at least support your claims by fact. This is merely tarnishing SP Jain just because you PERSONALLY didn’t like this.Seems wrong to me. Let me tell you this, I’m no fan of SP Jain either, but I see facts floating around. They’ve been listed in the top 10 and 100 institutes from MBA by Forbes and The Economist. Moreover, there are a lot of points here which are utterly baseless. I, for one, can vouch that they give internship, has a decent faculty of doctorates from international universities. Also, the curriculum is fast because it is a six month program. With the pace at which the world is moving, it is imperative for people to pick up learnings at the fastest pace. Above all, it is terribly sad to see that you’re one of the person who see the glass half empty.
Can someone please tell about the reviews of mgb sp jain may 2018 intake