Metallica!! \m/

I know puys are really busy preparing for CAT :: … Well, hopefully many of you know Metallica have a huge concert in Delhi and Bangalore on 28th and 30th Oct… I just wanted know is anyone like me taking out time out of their busy schedule durin…

I know puys are really busy preparing for CAT .. Well, hopefully many of you know Metallica have a huge concert in Delhi and Bangalore on 28th and 30th Oct.. I just wanted know is anyone like me taking out time out of their busy schedule during 'CAT period' and attending the concert... .. Can't wait to see the giants Metallica!! I got my Tickets a few days back Another awesome band named Biffy Clyro will also be playing along with various other bands.

Well this was one concert I was eagerly looking forward to. But got some stupid commitments, so will give it a go! Feeling ...
Hope they will give one helluva xperience to all their fans out there...

\m/_\m/

Kind of. I scheduled my CAT on 28th so that I would be free to travel to Bangalore on the 29th. 😃

wohooo.... finally thread dedicated to the concert... i am definitely attending the concert. have got my tickets.. some 12-13 of us (college guys are attending it), it is kinda big reunion of sorts as luckily the concert falls on the post diwali weekend, all my outstation buddies will be here. 28th will be great... i would have even attended the 30th 0ct Bangalore leg but F1 .. going for F1 too.and if any doubt , i am a serious cat aspirant.
cat forms+metallica ticket+ F1 ticket- reason for a bankrupt October, seriously living on just food to mouth budget these days.

small suggestion-

can we discuss the probability of the songs which metallica would play at the concert.

few of my pick are-
unforgiven part 1 atleast
master of puppets
st anger( as its the part of most recent album)
hit the lights\seek n destroy
fade to black
am i evil\the one.

wohooo.... finally thread dedicated to the concert... i am definitely attending the concert. have got my tickets.. some 12-13 of us (college guys are attending it), it is kinda big reunion of sorts as luckily the concert falls on the post diwali weekend, all my outstation buddies will be here. 28th will be great... i would have even attended the 30th 0ct Bangalore leg but F1 .. going for F1 too.and if any doubt , i am a serious cat aspirant.
cat forms+metallica ticket+ F1 ticket- reason for a bankrupt October, seriously living on just food to mouth budget these days.

small suggestion-

can we discuss the probability of the songs which metallica would play at the concert.

few of my pick are-
master of puppets
fade to black
am i evil\the one.

Death magnetic is their most recent album and they would play at least 3 from that in their set list. Master of puppets, seek and destroy, for whom the bell tolls, fade to black and nothing else matters are a given. Maybe Whiplash, Sandman, Sad but true too!
ParasBh Says
Death magnetic is their most recent album and they would play at least 3 from that in their set list. Master of puppets, seek and destroy, for whom the bell tolls, fade to black and nothing else matters are a given. Maybe Whiplash, Sandman, Sad but true too!

death magnetic - most recent one i agree, but none of the songs are worth the gig, except maybe "the day never comes" or "the end of the line. the unforgiven 3 completely ruined it, atleast for me. the album sounded similar to the earlier cliff burton era albums . it was a return of trash metal but without the real trash of 80's.
i still think they will play a song or max 2 from death magnetic , not more than that. st anger was there rising from the ashes album, so i think either st anger or some kinda a monster is a must... let see what are we enthralled to on the 28th oct and 30th oct.

p.s- purely my opinions on the album.
p.p.s- i did love the coming back of hard metal in the album, but for the gig there are far better hard metal singles they have .

*sigh*

I am missing my favorite band's concert....:drinking:

*sigh*

The best songs for a live show IMO:

ONE
MASTER OF PUPPETS
UNFORGIVEN
BLACKENED
ENTER SANDMAN
ALL NIGHTMARE LONG
THE DAY THAT NEVER COMES
ST. ANGER
SAD BUT TRUE
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

I think James's voice is too grumpy to sing songs like fade to black or others from the first three albums except for songs like Master of Puppets and Seek & Destroy.....

Metallica forever \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2IRyXzDOsA

^I wanna marry this girl

Hello fellow fans. This is what the set-list would most probably be:

1. Hit the Lights
2. Master of Puppets
3. The Shortest Straw
4. Seek & Destroy
5. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
6. Ride the Lightning
7. The Memory Remains
8. All Nightmare Long
9. Sad But True
10. The Call of Ktulu
11. One
12. For Whom the Bell Tolls
13. Blackened
14. Fade to Black
15. Enter Sandman
16. Nothing Else Matters
ENCORE
1. Damage, Inc.
2. Creeping Death

and this looks frikkin' BRUTAL \m/ ...

master of puppets
fade to black
am i evil\the one.

The best songs for a live show IMO:

ONE
MASTER OF PUPPETS
UNFORGIVEN
BLACKENED
ENTER SANDMAN
ALL NIGHTMARE LONG
THE DAY THAT NEVER COMES
ST. ANGER
SAD BUT TRUE
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

1. Hit the Lights
2. Master of Puppets
3. The Shortest Straw
4. Seek & Destroy
5. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
6. Ride the Lightning
7. The Memory Remains
8. All Nightmare Long
9. Sad But True
10. The Call of Ktulu
11. One
12. For Whom the Bell Tolls
13. Blackened
14. Fade to Black
15. Enter Sandman
16. Nothing Else Matters
ENCORE
1. Damage, Inc.
2. Creeping Death

I'm positive they will play BATTERY and THE FOUR HORSEMEN...i would be disappointed if they don't

Also would love to see them play whiplash/metal millitia...

Man i can't wait to see the *MASTERS*
teej88 Says
I know puys are really busy preparing for CAT .. Well, hopefully many of you know Metallica have a huge concert in Delhi and Bangalore on 28th and 30th Oct.. I just wanted know is anyone like me taking out time out of their busy schedule during 'CAT period' and attending the concert... .. Can't wait to see the giants Metallica!! I got my Tickets a few days back Another awesome band named Biffy Clyro will also be playing along with various other bands.

I haven't received my tickets for the Bangalore event. The site says everyone get their tickets by Oct 15. I have heard quite a few friends complain that they haven't received theirs. People in Hyderabad have received it, but people in Bangalore and Mangalore have not. Any idea if this is going city wise?

NO Idea.. and mine is the weirdest case.. I had booked 3 tickets and I have received just 1.. don't know when I'll get the other 2.

i wanted to see them live, unfortunately they aren't visiting Mumbai, How can they do this?? Plus, my cat os on the 8th.

But guys, their new album is sh*t!

they are gonna play the old stuff!!

Who all are coming for the Delhi gig ?

me :)).....