MET........Mumbai

want 2 know abt MET,Bandra… Contact me…

want 2 know abt MET,Bandra...........
Contact me..............

Hi, Could you please tell me about the faculty (Marketing/Systems) and the infrastruture of the institute. I am planning for CET08 / MMS. The Average package. After completing MMS how much time to be placed. Overall how is the Campus recruitment.?

hy

can u tell me about the present situation at MET . about the placement scenario and the faculty. also shud i go for MMS or MBA at MET

in case i dont get MMS is MBA worth doing there?

Hi,
Does MET offer part time MBA?
if yes, Wat are the last dates fro forms for entrance exam
Would appreciate an early respone

MET does offer part-time mba... my sis is currently in third year in HR .... the forms will be out sometime in march.... leave ur mail id or contact nos .. i will let u know ..

Does anyone know for sure about the placement scenario at MET??
Please post,would be most appreciated.

a_lakers007 Says
MET does offer part-time mba... my sis is currently in third year in HR .... the forms will be out sometime in march.... leave ur mail id or contact nos .. i will let u know ..

Could you please provide me with the follwing details for MET part time MBA entrance exams:

1) Sample papers
2) GD Topics.

Please email me on this id - [email protected]

Thanks in advance

hi,
wht would be the cut off for met this yr for sc cat?

Hi All,

I am planning to pursue a part time MBA.

The colleges that are currently accepting forms are -
1> MET. Bandra
2> ITM, Navi Mumbai

Could anyone give me an advice which ones the best bet of the two?

Awaiting response.

- Sajit S :

Hi All,

I am planning to pursue a part time MBA.

The colleges that are currently accepting forms are -
1> MET. Bandra
2> ITM, Navi Mumbai

Could anyone give me an advice which ones the best bet of the two?

Awaiting response.

- Sajit S :

How about NM or JBIMS?? Y not this...

Is the e-MBA worth doing at MET ??? and it also offers PGDM other than MMS ??

how are the placements n stuff ???

HI... MET offers tow courses under PGMD ONE is PGDM E-POWERED and the other is PGDM E-BUSINESS is it so? And if it is then what is the difference between the two?..............Thank you in advance

Hi pals....Mi scr CET 94.06%tile ATMA 92.27%tile....
Is MET an option 4 me 4 MMS....How abt PG 4 MET.....
Do MET take CET scr 4 der PG???
Wen r d forms 4 PG comin out????
Tx:)

I want to know everything abt the AUTONOMOUS college of MET ---forms,degree,placement, college approval, its admission process and abt its test....

So plz somebody help me out....'ll be greatful to u.

Helloooo...seems everybdy is sleepin out here....:detective:
wer r d seniors?????
non 2 ans ne queries......
do wak up pals....v seem interested in ur college or u only got no interests????

want 2 know abt MET,Bandra...........
Contact me..............

can u plz temme tht wht percentile in CAT is sufficient enough to get a call frm MET......
bhavya123 Says
can u plz temme tht wht percentile in CAT is sufficient enough to get a call frm MET......

Dear Bhavya,
First of all u tell me tat whether u r interested in MMS or the PG course of MET. It is 2 b noted tat, the desired percentile to get admission in MMS is 99.80(for OMS candidates),either in CAT/MAT or MH-CET and at least 28 in GD & PI(as I got the same stated above, however it changes every year as per the result of MH CET written test). Gd & PI is conducted by the Directorate of technical education, Maharashtra state. If u want any other info bout MET feel free to ask.:new_Llol:All the very best.
Regards
Bihari Fundaa
Dear Bhavya,
First of all u tell me tat whether u r interested in MMS or the PG course of MET. It is 2 b noted tat, the desired percentile to get admission in MMS is 99.80(for OMS candidates),either in CAT/MAT or MH-CET and at least 28 in GD & PI(as I got the same stated above, however it changes every year as per the result of MH CET written test). Gd & PI is conducted by the Directorate of technical education, Maharashtra state. If u want any other info bout MET feel free to ask.:new_Llol:All the very best.
Regards
Bihari Fundaa

m intrested in e-mba i hav 84%ile in CAT n m not givin CET
bhavya123 Says
m intrested in e-mba i hav 84%ile in CAT n m not givin CET

Actually 4 PG course of MET either ur CAT score or MET CET score is considered. MET CET is conducted by the college itself. After that GD n PI is conducted. For more info klik on the link given below.
MET - Asian Management Development Centre
MET - Institute of Computer Science
MET - Asian Management Development Centre

First link is for PGeMBA, after tat Its of PGDM n at last link is for those who want 2 specialize in Insurance.
For any more queries do revert back.:new_Llol:
Regards
Bihari Fundaa