MET eMBA program

Hello, Can anyone tell me whether the MET Mumbai’s autonomous eMBA program (empowered Management and Business Administration) has industry acceptance/value, considering the fact that it is neither University nor AICTE approved and what packag…

Hello,

Can anyone tell me whether the MET Mumbai's autonomous eMBA program (empowered Management and Business Administration) has industry acceptance/value, considering the fact that it is neither University nor AICTE approved and what package can one expect after doing that programme ?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me whether the MET Mumbai's autonomous eMBA program (empowered Management and Business Administration) has industry acceptance/value, considering the fact that it is neither University nor AICTE approved and what package can one expect after doing that programme ?

If der r jobs left aftr mms and pg then the emba guys get a chance 4 campus placmnts.it is a certificte course think 10 times be4 takng d admision in emba
sandyy2 Says
If der r jobs left aftr mms and pg then the emba guys get a chance 4 campus placmnts.it is a certificte course think 10 times be4 takng d admision in emba

The eMBA programme at MET is similar to the normal PG programme of MET except that it is not aicte approved. The placements are the same .. as a matter of fact MET EMBA placements are better than their MMS placemnts. Placements are centralised and emba guys are given preference(only if u have really worked hard during ur 2 years).
If u haven't scored a good score in ur cet and want to pursue ur mba this year itself it is a good option otherwise u can try next year. ATB.!
The eMBA programme at MET is similar to the normal PG programme of MET except that it is not aicte approved. The placements are the same .. as a matter of fact MET EMBA placements are better than their MMS placemnts. Placements are centralised and emba guys are given preference(only if u have really worked hard during ur 2 years).
If u haven't scored a good score in ur cet and want to pursue ur mba this year itself it is a good option otherwise u can try next year. ATB.!

Mms is recognised worldwide.in any part of d world mms is given more importance than pg course and far down the line u wil find emba certificte course holders.its ur choice u wnt to move up with mms or down with emba

Hey guys i have taken admission in emba... My cousin had also done the same course n he is currently working in Reliance communications n doing very well there.. 😛

There are quite contrast views about Met's eMBA program..... I have got good reviews about the course from current and ex students(they are my friends) and on this site I have read quite bad reviews of dis course. Whom to follow?? Today is the last day to take admission for the course. I have got 126/240(open category) in CET and need to do MBA this year itself. I'm very very very much confused, what to do. Kindly help.

purwa Says
There are quite contrast views about Met's eMBA program..... I have got good reviews about the course from current and ex students(they are my friends) and on this site I have read quite bad reviews of dis course. Whom to follow?? Today is the last day to take admission for the course. I have got 126/240(open category) in CET and need to do MBA this year itself. I'm very very very much confused, what to do. Kindly help.

Thnk wht wil u get if u do emba.u wil hv to pay more than 5 lacs, u wil get a certificte course which is nt evn aicte aprovd so u wnt get d recognistion and once u entr d corporate wrld der wud so many managers 4m difrnt bschools and dat is d place wer ur certificte wont stand out.try 4 mms cap round 2
purwa Says

I'm sorry to say but your friends sure are trying to screw you
purwa Says

Dude go for a course which is AICTE approved. MET had their own procedure for admission to eMBA programme. Although i didnt apply for it. But most of my friend and I got a cal for this programme since we had appeared for PGDM and didnt get thru. now imagine if there is no demand for this programme, how can they claim it is the best. Also a PG or MMS wud yeild u more job offer and secure ur future.
ATB 😃

hii.... guyz.....i just wanted know...about eMBA...ENTRANCE....how is it? d
met entrnce gdpi....plz guide me..I need to do mba dis year only..
is it easy to get into?

Below is what i think about MET e-MBA course. I have not studied from there but know friends who have. I can only talk about finance.
DO NOT MAKE YOUR DECISIONS BASED ON ONLY MY INPUT

In this kind of job market scenario and going forward i.e. 2-3 years from now, do not expect to get placed earning 6-8 lkhs pa after e-MBA. The lower avg is close to 3.5 pa.

Think twice if you have no work-ex. If you still think this is an option for you ( based on what reviews you have heard) you will have to clear CFA L1 & 2 and atleast pass part 1 of FRM by your 2nd year, just to land into a middle office or decent finance operations role. Note - some headhunters will not care even if you cleared L1 and L2 if you have no finance work ex. by work ex i mean 1-2 yrs not 1-6 months. Obviously those who have previous operations work ex will be preferred , even if they have not cleared any CFA paper.

Think 10x about how you will get a job after your MBA before you choose where you want to study. Think about the students who you will be studying with. Class profile can go along way when you have to decide what you want to do.

Thanks for all the information above.
Could i get any Information about e-MBA Insurance in MET.
How is the course and how is it compared to MMS and also Placement
as that is one of the main considerations.I know its a new course,
but still if i could get any help it would be really appreciated.

Regards.

HW IS THE eMBA PROGRAM O MET?IS IT RECOGNISED N TOMORROW IF M PLANNIN TO DO PHD WL DIS HELP ME AS IT IS NOT MUMBAI UNIVERSITY RECOGIED AND AUTONOMOUS COURSE?PLS HELP ME SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION?

@[594054:sweety06] no phd

ohk... thanku @[412254:Rooney7]

hey friends

i have been offered admision in mms of lala lajpatrai college

and at the same time i have been offered for e-mba autonomous at met

so which option should i go for

reply with your valuable sugesstions

does met eMBA (finance) hav good placements or it is better to do from mms from durga saraf institute of management studies....totally confused 😞