Mental Health

Moderators, I didn’t find any thread related to Mental Health. But it’s a serious issue, you can understand only when, you are suffering. Apart from that point of time, we like to shrug it off as some trivial dilemmas. So I have opened this th…

Moderators, I didn't find any thread related to Mental Health.

But it's a serious issue, you can understand only when, you are suffering. Apart from that point of time, we like to shrug it off as some trivial dilemmas.
So I have opened this thread. If you think, it's not the right place, please redirect . Thanks
😃

Why I pray for my failure !

I have been praying for my failure in whatever i pursue. At first sight, you may disregard it saying the person is insane, but i am assuring that is not the case. I know it's strange, it's detrimental to productivity, but i can't help myself. Recently, it struck me, what has contributed to this kind of thoughts and i am also wondering if this thing has happened with any other person. At times, this thought stalls everything and becomes unbearable to live with. I try my best to get rid of it. If anyone can throw some light, it would be of great help.

On a different note, it seems this might be a great topic for a case study. Everyone wants to succeed in the field of his/her choice. But what kicks in the desire of failure in one's mind is really intriguing.

Pour in your thoughts on this. Please avoid negativity.