Melbourne Business School- Australia

Hey guys… Im applying to Melbourne Business School for the Spring 2008 batch… are there more guys applying to MBS for 2008…?? We cud help each other out… My prfile GMAT: 750, Work ex- 27 months (as on date) Decent Acads n extra c…

Hey guys.. Im applying to Melbourne Business School for the Spring 2008 batch.. are there more guys applying to MBS for 2008..?? We cud help each other out..

My prfile

GMAT: 750,
Work ex- 27 months (as on date)
Decent Acads n extra currcicular..

IS anyone in contact with any MBS alumuni..?? I wud like to get some points clarified..

All the Best to everyone applying there..

Hey guys.. Im applying to Melbourne Business School for the Spring 2008 batch.. are there more guys applying to MBS for 2008..?? We cud help each other out..

My prfile

GMAT: 750,
Work ex- 27 months (as on date)
Decent Acads n extra currcicular..

IS anyone in contact with any MBS alumuni..?? I wud like to get some points clarified..

All the Best to everyone applying there..

82 views and not even a single reply..!!! Shall i take the hint and also not apply..??
Simz Says
82 views and not even a single reply..!!! Shall i take the hint and also not apply..??

Hey Simz, I have an admit from MBS for Jan 2008 intake. I have done quite a bit of ground work for MBS, please let me know if I can help you in anyway.
I have decided not to join MBS because:
1. I've got an admit from IIMC PGPEX.
2. I always wanted to be in India and it doesn't make sense to go abroad to do MBA and come back after having done so. Having said that, I'd have probably taken that option if that was the only one available.

My profile:
710, Good ECA, 7+ workex, 2 patents, Avg acads.

Posted this by mistake..

Hi Simz,
Thought I'll share with you the chat which I had with one of the existing students of MBS, Vikas Jha. You might find some common questions answered there. You can also contact him on the email address mentioned therein.
Hope this helps.

Thanks dude.. thats a loooot of help man..

Hi Altitude

Just wanna ask u, i have an offer from MBS and IIM C. Which one wud be better choice to take. It seems u r in IIM C now and were comtemplating MBS as well. Can help me out here?

Cheers

Hi Altitude

Just wanna ask u, i have an offer from MBS and IIM C. Which one wud be better choice to take. It seems u r in IIM C now and were comtemplating MBS as well. Can help me out here?

Cheers

hey dude, so which coll did u finally opt 4??