Meet baccardisprite from IMD! Get MBA application gyaan Unlimited!! At Chennai

All right for all those of you’ll looking at a foreign MBA and those of you’ll interested in meeting the one and only baccardisprite time to go down on your knees and thank your stars He has very kindly offered to share with us valuable gyaan…

All right for all those of you'll looking at a foreign MBA and those of you'll interested in meeting the one and only baccardisprite time to go down on your knees and thank your stars

He has very kindly offered to share with us valuable gyaan on the following

1. Self-profiling, b-school research (what/how), timing one's approach to b-school.
  2. what's really important during the admissions process.
  3. Insights into job-search, careers & networking once in school.
When: Friday 8th Feb
Where:
Mumbai ( venue yet to be finalised. Mostly South Bombay/Dadar)
Time: 3-6p.m.

Trust me, this is one info session you dont want to miss. Quite a few of you'll have already benefitted from his experience and advice on the forum so this is your one chance to ask all those hazaar questions you wanted to ask about everything Phoren-MBA but didnt know whom to ask. Just flip through his numerous posts and you'll know why he's so popular on the forum. And why i made this thread a sticky.

Now, if you'll want to come, just let us know so atleast we know how many of you'll to expect

Post away people

Can u post a transcript of this event for those who will not be able to attend ....?

"time to go down on your knees and thank your stars"
Oh yeah!
you just cant miss this chance!

Sadly I am not in Mumbai right now and will be coming on 8th night.. :(
One request to Apurv. Neo2000 & Baccardisprite: 8th is a weekday. could you arrange it on evening /night or on weekends?

All right for all those of you'll looking at a foreign MBA and those of you'll interested in meeting the one and only baccardisprite time to go down on your knees and thank your stars

Great Chance!
He is one guy who tries and answer all the queries with great insight.
Unfortunately this comes a little late for guys like me who are apping for Fall 2008.
Any way, i will still try and make it on 8th Feb.
Wish to meet Baccardi Bhay!

Best Regards,
Maunang

count me in

All right people slight change in plans. Due to unforseen circumstances, baccardisprite cant make the Mumbai meet. However, Chennai-ites Rejoice!!! This meet will now take place in Chennai.

When: 10th Feb (Sunday) or 12th Feb (Tuesday) in an appropriate place in Chennai.

As usual, kindly confirm your participation.

Was counting on Mumbai meet on 8th. Please do post the transcript of Chennai meet for us.

Also could you please post the profile of bacardisprite. Just for the benefit of the applicants.

Thanks a ton

Also could you please post the profile of bacardisprite. Just for the benefit of the applicants.
Thanks a ton

Am tempted to post his LinkedIn profile. Guess that'll have to wait till he consents.

In the meantime, what you can do is visit his profile and then check out the posts he's made.

Would i need to say more then?

Hi Neo,

Please do post his linkedin profile if you get his consent. Also Please post the transcript of the meet.

Thanks a ton.

Cheers