Measure Average GMAT Score in India across Years

Hi Everyone…I am starting this thread to measure the average GMAT score …and hopefully to see how it changes every year… Well…we can take the PaGal sample as representative of population, and see how the score has changed, or changes…

Hi Everyone....I am starting this thread to measure the average GMAT score ....and hopefully to see how it changes every year....
Well....we can take the PaGal sample as representative of population, and see how the score has changed, or changes every year....

Request you to Put in your GMAT score and Month-Year of taking the exam....you are welcome to put in your years of experience as well...

start with me...
July-2008
6 Years of Exp

Cheers!!

hi,
interesting thread... i am sure the avg gmat score is def. goin up every year as gmat it self get s more competitive... well let me help...
gmat 690(Q49,v35,awa4) august 08
25 months work ex in IT...

Hi Everyone....I am starting this thread to measure the average GMAT score ....and hopefully to see how it changes every year....
Well....we can take the PaGal sample as representative of population, and see how the score has changed, or changes every year....

Request you to Put in your GMAT score and Month-Year of taking the exam....you are welcome to put in your years of experience as well...

start with me...
July-2008
6 Years of Exp

Cheers!!