Me Daddy Today

Yep, it’s a boy! Amidst all the wishes, the best one came from my sis, with an obnoxiously wicked smile: “Very well done both of you, good performance!” :: I’m going to name him Amit, and I’ll raise him to become a vicious anti-social,…

Yep, it's a boy!

Amidst all the wishes, the best one came from my sis, with an obnoxiously wicked smile: "Very well done both of you, good performance!"

I'm going to name him Amit, and I'll raise him to become a vicious anti-social, really. ;)

It's been a hectic and nerve wracking day. Will post a few pics of the brat later if possible.

Congrats bro! Wish you happy fatherhood days ahead!

dude I dont know you personally but my heartfelt congratulations and good wishes for the boy man....may he become a great person one day....cheers

Yep, it's a boy!

Amidst all the wishes, the best one came from my sis, with an obnoxiously wicked smile: "Very well done both of you, good performance!"

I'm going to name him Amit, and I'll raise him to become a vicious anti-social, really. ;)

It's been a hectic and nerve wracking day. Will post a few pics of the brat later if possible.

all the best wishes to you. congrats :cheerio::cheerio:
and my blessings for your son
Yep, it's a boy!

Hey its a really pleasant news in the midst of nerve wracking results of IIFT & FMS. Hope your boy has brought great news for you on your career front too. Feel genuinely happy that you decided to share this piece of news with never-met-before friends here.: