mdis in singapore

i AM THINKING TO APPLY IN MDIS IN SINGAPORE , CAN ANYONE HELP ME HOW IS THE INSTITUTE AND WHAT ABOUT PLACEMENTS AND EVERYTHING …IS IT WORTH GOING THERE

i AM THINKING TO APPLY IN MDIS IN SINGAPORE , CAN ANYONE HELP ME HOW IS THE INSTITUTE AND WHAT ABOUT PLACEMENTS AND EVERYTHING ...IS IT WORTH GOING THERE

ashishagarwal22 Says
i AM THINKING TO APPLY IN MDIS IN SINGAPORE , CAN ANYONE HELP ME HOW IS THE INSTITUTE AND WHAT ABOUT PLACEMENTS AND EVERYTHING ...IS IT WORTH GOING THERE

Yes man...It is worth going to Singapore...Nice place...People and all that!! 😁

i also request info on MDIS singapore. how is it placements wise?

Dude...MDIS is kinda the place where u can go enjoy life and come back to ur dad's business and his millions.

If u r looking for a serious MBA then dont think about it.
but hey.....plz do ur priliminary research....just log on to thier web site and u'll know what i'm talkin abt.

Ciao
puneet

hamjead Says
i also request info on MDIS singapore. how is it placements wise?

my dad doesnt have that kind of money.

why am i getting conflicting opinions about MDIS ?

anyone else with information on MDIS?

hi my name is rahul and ive applied to MDIS for an MBA this year.I just wanted to get some feedback.the first thing that caught my eye was that there are 14 Instituions that allow International Students to do an internship under Singapore Govt. Regulations and MDIS was not on that list.i just wanted to know whether knows the reason for that.

Secondly wat are the type of placements that MDIS offers..i know that they have a CAU but i just wanted to find out that the students that have graduated have they got good jobs and what are some of the companies that hire students from here.
It would be really helpful if someone could just answer my queries.
hi my name is rahul and ive applied to MDIS for an MBA this year.I just wanted to get some feedback.the first thing that caught my eye was that there are 14 Instituions that allow International Students to do an internship under Singapore Govt. Regulations and MDIS was not on that list.i just wanted to know whether knows the reason for that.

WHICH are those 14 institutions ???

Ya those 14 institutions that allow internships are:-

1. National University of Singapore
2. Nanyang Technological University
Singapore Management University
4. INSEAD,
Singapore
5. University of
Chicago Graduate School of Business in Singapore
Singapore Polytechnic
7. Ngee Ann Polytechnic
8. Temasek Polytechnic
9. Nanyang Polytechnic
10. Republic Polytechnic
LaSalle-SIA College of the Arts
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
13. Practice Performing
Arts School
14. Tanglin
Trust School

just wondering are u also applying to MDIS for an MBA?

PSB academy has an internship program too. they have started this internship program for the batch beginning 2006 january onwards.

i am applying to PSB for an mba.

hey people,
i am planning to apply to mdis
can anyone guide me on that institute pls.
i am getting mixed opinions
and if someone can suggest other good institutes at singapore.
i have no work expeience

Hey Guys I am looking at MDIS as an option... Would appreciate if I could get some reviews....

hi

i planto do an MBA this year.
anyone got any information on PSB ACADEMY at Singapore?
how is it compared to JAmes cook?

any info would REALLY be appreciated!
please help out

hello. m planning to apply fr masters in international business at mdis (october intake).. i have heard that its a good college and is affiliated to grenoble business school, france.. its not a bad option...

I am a current student at MDIS. I wouldn't recommend it. Job opportunities are nil.

@Plant,

Can you please share your experiences at MDIS. I am planning to pursue MBA / MSc Marketing (Wales).

thanks

guys, MBA degrees offered in MDIS is not worth for people who looking for job or career change. those courses are distance learning courses but they say as full time, u will come to know only when u join. I realized only joining the course. Foreign students doing courses in MDIS are not even eligible for employment pass(u can check in Singapore government website). so u cant even apply for employment pass. If at all u get any job in singapore, it would be based on ur undergraduate degree.

freshers- dont even bother to consider doing in MDIS. because it is not worth spending 16-18 lakhs (including all expenses).

people with more than 3 years experience and want to do MBA in singapore, NUS and Nanyang are the only colleges to consider.

If u are desperate in doing MBA and u can consider bradford MBA in MDIS as the last option.
ofcourse doing Bradford MBA in UK and grenoble MIB in france is always better than offered in MDIS.

hello friends, My name is Nawaljeet Singh. I am from India(Punjab). I am planning to come in Singapore for study.. I have compeled MCA from sikkim Manipal University in 2009. I have 2 years experinces as a System Admin in India. I visited in MDSI website and i saw coures but i like this course[diploma in Information Technology (Awarded by Management Development Institute of Singapore)] Any body please tell about this course.

I want to make my carrer in Singapore if i complete this course can i get IT job in singapore and please tell me how many IT companies in singapore. Is any demand in singapore for IT person.Please tell singapore is good for IT.can i get the job in IT if i complete this course.please tell me any other IT course or college.

Should i go in singapore in Hotel Managment course.My back Ground is IT so i want 2 come in singapore in IT course but somebody told me singapore is tourist place so if you will go in Hotel line courses its good for you.

So please suggest me what is good for me.i am confused about singapore. Please help me and reply me as soon as possible.my Email id is [email protected] and my contact number is 9988401095.

hello friends,

i would like to know more about the mdis mba in banking and finance? is it worth going for the course?

what about the job opportunities?