MDI WaitList Clearance

Hi Guys, Well My Waitlist# for MDI is 75 (PGPM). Now that IIM results are almost out, I think it would be wise to see how many guys who are in the MDI MainList/WaitList are opting out and joining IIMs/XLRI/FMS/NITIE/SPJIMR/etc… THIS …

Hi Guys,
Well My Waitlist# for MDI is 75 (PGPM).

Now that IIM results are almost out, I think it would be wise to see how many guys who are in the MDI MainList/WaitList are opting out and joining IIMs/XLRI/FMS/NITIE/SPJIMR/etc...

THIS POLL IS MEANT ONLY FOR PGPM & NOT PGPM-HR!!!

start a poll ankit on this thread...that will give you a better idea

hey guys call up the office and ask...personally i think PGPM waitlist wont get cleared ..but hey thats my opinion....PGPHRM w/l might clear up till 25.Moi was w/l for PGPHRM at 17 and called up and was told that only 33 odd ppl had taken admission and that was bfore XL result so more ppl will withdraw ..Btw not taking up MDI as Got thru IMT PGDBM so joinig there

regards
sarang

goelrinku Says
start a poll ankit on this thread...that will give you a better idea

yes rinku...that is wat i was doin...
thoda wait to karo yaar...

ok Guys,
NOW PLZZZZZ POLL ONLY & ONLY WHEN U R SURE OF WHICH INSTITUTE U R GOIN TO JOIN!!!
OTHERWISE THERE's NO POINT IN THIS POLL!!!
AND YES OF COURSE - THIS POLL IS MEANT FOR PGPM AND NOT PGPM-HR!!!

Nice thread Ankit. The pole should be very useful. I am also in the PGPM Wait List. Guys pls pls pls vote on the poll. It will be really helpful to people like us.
Keepling my fingers crossed. I bieleve this yerar their are a lot of overlaps.

Guys, can somebody give the update of happenings on PGP-HR front!!....
Where r those ppl who got thru PGP-HR.. and any ideas about the waitlist status???

i think the waitlist for PGPM will definitely move.......otherwise they would not have given waitlist numbers till 140.........so going by that logic........the waitlist must move

aapke muh mein GHEE SHAKKAR PIZZA CHOCLATE ETC ETC

Chackal Says
i think the waitlist for PGPM will definitely move.......otherwise they would not have given waitlist numbers till 140.........so going by that logic........the waitlist must move

hi..

there ought to be some option for guys like me who r waitlisted in xlri, fms etc ( xlri, as in my case) coz if i get thru i will leave my Mdi pgpm seat.

cheers

Congrats to all IIM call getters . Iam sure you guys must be pretty busy partying, but pls pls take some time to post on this thread if you have a overlapping call with MDI. This will really help ppl like me who r wailisted.

PGPHR ppl where r u??????

Got a final call for MDI-PGP. Didn't make it thru any of ABC till now but haven't paid up for MDI... So that increases one more seat in offering!!!

People selected or waitlisted but not joining XLRI (BM or PMIR), please take part in polling here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/poll-for-xlri-25007956.
This would really be of great help for others.
!..Thanks n Cheers..!

how many of u convertees will be leaving MDI PGPM......

Got a final call for MDI PGPM; Paid fees; But got thru IIM A,B,L; So will not be joining MDI.
That frees one more seat in the waitlist!
All the best 😃

Congrats ramya.........way to go.........waitin for more ppl to post their replies

I am waitlisted 109...
chances r very bleak..still....

btw..MDI has given 350 calls rite??
so..is there an increase in seats..or are they expecting so many ppl to back out??

I am waitlisted 109...
chances r very bleak..still....

btw..MDI has given 350 calls rite??
so..is there an increase in seats..or are they expecting so many ppl to back out??

Don't think there has been an increase in seats ... they're expecting many people to leave for other institutes ... with a lot of one IIM call people though, not sure how many will actually leave

And btw, are you Ritesh from Infy?? I think I'd met you at the MDI interview as well as at CL during the SP Jain sessions ...

~ Madhav
Don't think there has been an increase in seats ... they're expecting many people to leave for other institutes ... with a lot of one IIM call people though, not sure how many will actually leave

And btw, are you Ritesh from Infy?? I think I'd met you at the MDI interview as well as at CL during the SP Jain sessions ...

~ Madhav

Yup thatz me.....guess ur Madhav from SPCE Comps...
Wats ur status dude??