MDI PGP-IM'07 Call Getters

hy puys! Plz post your queries for IM course here… I am thru for PGP-IM GD/PI . OA 95.8 QA-95 EU-97 DI-79

hy puys!
Plz post your queries for IM course here...

I am thru for PGP-IM GD/PI .
OA 95.8
QA-95
EU-97
DI-79

Me too thru with 96.77!!
Puys please pour in more info abt the course!!

I am through too.

OA - 98.3

QA - 92
DI - 92
VA - 99

i also got through .

PUYS pls give us info about this prog.

Got a call!!

any info how the present batch is doin.....any info as yet abt the plcmnts....

me got a call too. any idea how many calls have been given out??

raghavmadan Says
me got a call too. any idea how many calls have been given out??

they have given around 250-260 calls thru CAT score and 4 calls thru GMAT score....

sorry gys for giving worng info earlier

yaar any info about the cutoofs bro:neutral:

abhi_g1 Says
yaar any info about the cutoofs bro:neutral:

The overall cutoff is less than 93.5 for sure. I m through with 93.xx
Seniors please let us know as to what is the weightage of GD-PI and cat scores in the final selection. I am a fresher with average acads and I know I need some miracle to convert this one.

me 2 got a call on 94.5 pc...sectionals va-98 di-93 qa-78:wow: nd guys the course seems exciting to me (cause of a year in europe hehehe)...:satisfie:

few threads i cukd find for 2005 n '06 GD/PI experiences...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-gd-pi-experience-2005-post-here-25006384
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-gd-pi-queries-and-experiences-2006-25013282

The overall cutoff is less than 93.5 for sure. I m through with 93.xx
Seniors please let us know as to what is the weightage of GD-PI and cat scores in the final selection. I am a fresher with average acads and I know I need some miracle to convert this one.

Overall cut-off is surely less than 92.. my frnd got a call with 91.xx overall... and i think sectionals are 70+... i got a call with 99 overall

hi!! guys
i too in with 93.87%
at the end getting some respectable call
any idea abt programme.
seniors come out help us??

hey guys!!
i gt a call at 95.53 overall
va 78.xx

seniors plzz put some info abt d pgm....and abt d past gd/pi experience
i know only dat its 12 lakh course and 1 yr will be in france!!

hi guyzz..... me too in My profile is
97.4 overall
quant 98.5 +
DI 95.5 +
verbal 78.5 +

Hey how many of u r absolutely serious abt dis course with nowhere else to go......can we have a poll on this guyzz....wat say...... me though having IMT,Tapmi,MDI-HR but am praying to get into MDI-IM......

gr8 going people....but don't you think that now we all know we have got calls, whats more important is to prepare for the GD/PI and not wonder wht the cut offs are? let the people who didn't clear the cut worry abt tht (not trying to be mean). we hav bigger fish to fry. here are a few questions i hav:
1. how relevant are CAT scores in the final tally?
2. Since i'm an engineeer, i want to knw how much do they expect us to knw about management? do they ask questions on technical stuff?
3. do GD and PI scores add up to make the final scores?
4. Do they admire extra curricular activities or do they fret over acads?

If anyone can find out the answers to questions like these and post them here it'll be a gr8 help, not just me but everybody. anyone know any seniors already taking this course?

me thro' with :
OA:92.8
VA:91.xx
qa:89.xx
di :84.xx

Don't cry out to the heavens........I guess there's been no previous batch for PGP-IM....the 2007 batch will be the inaugural batch.....me thro' with :
OA:92.8
VA:91.xx
qa:89.xx
di :84.xx

its the second batch that'll b commencing in June '07...

Inaugral batch started in Sep ' 06

n i dont think so .... its a 12 lacs course as mentioned somewhere above...
the fees is under 9 lacs.. i believe..