MDI - NMP: GD/PI Shortlist out!!

Hi Puys MDI has put up the list of shortlisted candidates for its NMP program. You can access the list of selected candidates at http://mdi.ac.in/images/pdf/NMP_21_GD_PI_Shortlist.pdf The interviews and GDs will be held on March 1, 2008…

Hi Puys

MDI has put up the list of shortlisted candidates for its NMP program. You can access the list of selected candidates at http://mdi.ac.in/images/pdf/NMP_21_GD_PI_Shortlist.pdf

The interviews and GDs will be held on March 1, 2008.

To check out the placement brochure for the current batch, please refer to http://mdi.ac.in/images/pdf/admissions_aug_07/NMP_brochure.pdf

hi i got a call for nmp. what is the prospect of doing. is there any campus placement for non sponsored and and what kind? what do they ask in interview.

Deepak, the placement brochure includes details about the placements.

Hi,
I have been shortlisted for MDI NMP programme to be held on 1st March 2008.

Does anybody have any idea as to how many seats are there ?

Also, what do they mean by assistance in placement ?
Is it just guidance or do they allow NMP guys to appear in the placements that are for the regular 2 year programme ?

~Neeraj

edited as per requests

hi puys
Can smbdy post a tentative date for the starting of the programme and a tentative date to deposit the fee .

the results r not still out

the brochure mentioned that we need to deposit the fee by 1st march but that has passed for 10 days

hi everyone,
I am Vipin Yadav working with BSNL and having 8 and half yrs exp in Telecom.I have recieved offer letter for NMP-22 ..The list is alo on mdi site...there are 29 ppl in list ...other details regdg payment n others is also there...

Others plz join the forum and discuss the things over here.....
so welcome everybody to the jorney...waiting to see all u guys soon...
vipin

hey i know 40 to 45 people attended the NMP i/v on 28th and there were 28 students for the current batch but outta thses 70+ people nobdy is there at pagal or may be no nobdy is going to join NMP this yr i hope either of these cud be the only reason for no responses over this thread ...

one other thing comes to ma mind may be there is some other thrd for the current NMP admissions so if anybdy knows abt it then tell me as discussion for the abv two psots of mine sud continue

hi everyone,
I am Vipin Yadav working with BSNL and having 8 and half yrs exp in Telecom.I have recieved offer letter for NMP-22 ..The list is alo on mdi site...there are 29 ppl in list ...other details regdg payment n others is also there...

Others plz join the forum and discuss the things over here.....
so welcome everybody to the jorney...waiting to see all u guys soon...
vipin

hi
good to c u
wen was the list updated i checked it today morning nothing was there
ok will check it now
good to c the results r out

oh so finally the list is out
good to see a good no of people from my panel getting selected.

also great to see a lot of familiar names those whom i talked wen i was at MDI and also a few people from the GMP@XL call getters .Hope to have a good group of acquaintance.

Now people get your DDs ready and rush to the college

now the main thing those who wish to join post your profile.

....and those who have decided not to join plz intimate to the college so that the waitlisted candidates get an early chance ...

and the most imp thing after one yr where wud we be ...
on 28th feb only 1 NMP self sponsored candidate was placed so people start planning how to attract companies for campus i/v from the day one wen we wud be at college.

Can somebdy post the updates for the placement scene at present.
Hoping for the best but ready for the reality...

I was not aware of this thread.
Great to see ppl who will be joining in same batch.
I have 5.5 yrs of exp in IT industry.
I'm definitely joining this course.

I hope others will also post their profile on this thread.

Surya

hi friends

we don't know that you ppls are continuing this thread. now tell us who is going on what date to deposit the fee.

the tread on yahoo groups is

MDI_NMP22 : PATHBREAKERS

Mandeep

hi friends

we don't know that you ppls are continuing this thread. now tell us who is going on what date to deposit the fee.

the tread on yahoo groups is

MDI_NMP22 : PATHBREAKERS

Mandeep

Hi surya and mandeep....
plz share ur profile and latest updates on NMP here..
as it will have broader reach..there is ragu and others also on NMP22 yahoo grp ..so who else has confirmed to join NMP
there are 29 ppl and if possible try to make the air clear who r joining and who are not so that waitlist ppl may get a chance well in time..
Regarding the DD i think its guud idea if we decide on date around 2nd april so that others may get enough time to clear the dues and other things ...Till march 31 evbody will be busy with tax saving and other targets ..hope u understand...

Regards

Rehne de asma zami k talash kar,sab kuch yahi h,na kahi or talash kar,har arju puri ho to jeene ka kya maja jine k lye bus1kami k talash kar

Hi friends

I am presently working with Asia motor works Ltd (Essar group) and I am having a five years work ex.

I am definitely joining the course and I have already resigned from my company, will be free by 8th April. Most probably I am going to deposit fee on 27th march. Is anyone coming on that particular date?

Mandeep
vipinraju Says
Rehne de asma zami k talash kar,sab kuch yahi h,na kahi or talash kar,har arju puri ho to jeene ka kya maja jine k lye bus1kami k talash kar

Kya baat hai, aap shayari bhi karte ho!!! :)
Well, I came to know that 3rd to 5th April is a holiday at MDI admission office. So people please don't travel to office on that date.
Also, I'm planning to send the DD via post. See you all on 13th.

Surya

Hi all...what about other guys..who else is in contact with u surya and mandeep...
I am planning to visit MDI on 1st or 2nd so lets see us din kaun milta hain...

Hi friends

well vipin there are some guys on MDI-NMP22 on yahoo group. I think approximately 10 members. Now please tell me, is anyone gone to MDI and deposited his/her fee. What is the procedure? Where exactly we have to go inside the MDI? To whom we have to see to deposit the fee? I think when depositing the fee at that time we must have to fill some kind of form. Can any one clarify the above points and I am definitely coming on 27th of March to deposit the fee and I am bringing all my certificates etc. can any one tell how far is mdi from the gurgaon bus stand.

bye
mandeep